Team Bruno ( Loving my Summer Booty) - West Hollywood, CA

Hi Ladies, I wanted to share my experience with...

Hi Ladies, I wanted to share my experience with all of you. I had my surgery December 2012 and like most of you I was very nervous and excited. I went to see three different Doctors and I was undecided on two. They both seem to be the top two Doctors in the area but I research myself and even asked my family Doctor for his personal opinion. I then decided to have my surgery with Dr. BRUNO I love the office and staff, really friendly and I love the feeling of a private office not your typical clinic.

The day of my surgery I was only scared of the Anesthesia, but after talking to the Asian older lady that was my Anesthesiologist I was so ready she was amazing no complications after my surgery. I had liposuction of my abs, flanks, lower back and thighs Dr. Bruno injected 475cc of fat on each butt. After surgery I was sore and bruise for two weeks and really itchy after but it was not that bad.

After two weeks I purchase a garment that was amazing at the office, it was so hard at first to put it on me but the girls at the office helped me out, they really know how to work their magic getting that garment on, I had my garment for 4 months.

At first my butt was hard and square and after 2 months my butt was getting more round and less hard, the shape was coming along great. One thing I do recommend to everyone is to have patience it takes time to see the final results AND please wear a good garment at all times its very important for the areas of lipo.

Girls get ready for the attention you are going to have after, I love my results I'm very pleased and happy. I get a lot of attention from guys and even have girls tell me a lot hot........ This surgery is the best, my clothes fit amazing and I stared working out three months after to keep my body in shape and I eat healthy not always I love to eat but I do eat normal and work out three times a week.

You have to go AND see DR. BRUNO

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Since you had ur sx last December....you totally get to enjoy ur new BBL this summer! Great results!
Hey:) would you mind posting a frontal.pic of your stomach, to see your waist/silhouette?! Thanks, that would be great. Again, love your results!
Thanks my surgery is a month away!
Beautiful
How soon before surgery did you gain weight? drs say if you gain weight fast you will loose the fat. My dr told me not to gain weight. but i wana make sure I have a lil extra fat. any suggestions?
I started gaining weight two months before my surgery, I will definitely recommend for you to gain weight.
Thanks. I was thinkn if I have my surgery in March. Janurary wud be good to start packing on the pounds.
OMG fabbooty, your booty is awesome! So jealous! :)
Hi there! Omg u look amazing!!!! I'm actually on the same boat here.. I'm 5"4 130 pounds so I have do gain some weight.. Do u really think 500c injected I enough? And how long did u wear the garment?
It all depends the shape and volume you have right now and how much bigger you want your butt, I want something that will look normal and I didn't want to have a bigger but and it will look weird with the rest of my body. send me some pic of you I will tell you my honest opinion.
comment below was for you, also I was wearing my garment for 4 months.
That will be a lot of help! Where can I send them?
Hi. How much did you weigh and height before surgery
I'm 5''5 and was 135 but I gain 15 pounds before my surgery.
U look great
Oh wow you look really good! I did mine w dr.bruno in december aswell! Loved mine in the beginning but unfortunately have fat necrosis (hard lumps) and mine went down a lot! U look beautiful!
Dr. Bruno is amazing, necrosis can happen but its our body forming that , is a risk we take to have a better butt, try to massage that area it might help.
i was with bruno as well and do not like my results as well
You look amazing!! I can't believe he only injected 475-cc! Thanks for sharing! I have seen three PS do far and leaning towards Dr. Hughes. Have not had consult with Bruno. I had consult with Aaffifi, Bandy and Hughes. Thinking if doing it in Nov 2013, after summer.
I had a consultation with one of those doctors you mention but I follow my intense research and love my Doctor. Good luck with your journey November is a good month to recover because you will have the garment for months.
Dr. Bruno is the best! He did an awesome job on you}
Thank you, you look great yourself.
love your results!!! good to see someone with a lower amount being put in. I don't want a huge butt but I want my curves!
Yes its Crazy that Drs tell patients they can get over 1000cc of fat thats in possible I didnt want to get saline fluid injected on me, I seen girls with bigger butts but the shape is not cute at all. Sometimes smaller looks cuter if the shape is there.