I came in weighing about 126, im 5'6", i weighed...

I came in weighing about 126, im 5'6", i weighed about 117 the beginning of the year and slowing began to gain weight in preparation for this procedure. Dr. Bruno advised me to gain a couple of pounds, 6-8lbs, to assure he had enough fat to work with. I was advised to try eating/drinking lots of protein for good/healthy weight gain.

Ok yea thank you I was gonna buy all kinds of things thanks for the advice
Can't wait to see your pictures and your story ) I will be checking in with you. Don't go crazy buying all this crap that you won't need. You will just need something to sit on after surgery- yoga roller lots of water- hydration pineapple juice- good for brusing coconut juice- the girls said its good to hydrate baby wipes to clean your self - no shower a really good garment - go online amazon or buy it from the office scar ointment- i got the stuff they sell at office it's good food: soups- chicken soup ect... I see all these girls they buy all these crazy things, they just waste their money. You dont' need a massage table, what for? That's so dumb lol.
Thnx, that helps alot!

16 days and counting. ..November 1st!

I had my second consult on Oct 8. I followed up with dr. Bruno to see how my weight gain was going, so far I'm good, I think im about 10 pounds in. Dr. Suggested I gain an extra 5 just to be safe that I have enough, the more the merrier. I scheduled my surgery for the 1st of Nov which is 16 days from today, yikes. I have my deposit and need to get my labs done soon. I applied for carecredit just so I wouldnt have to dig into my savings in case of emergency. I haven't put much effort into gaining the extra 5lbs, maybe next week ill stuff my face, for now I'm just eating my regular meals which usually do consist of pasta, white rice, chicken or tuna anyway. Maybe next week I will over do it on the pastas, milk, peanut butter and bread. I will upload some pictures from my first consult and second and more as the time gets closer. Ttyl!!!

Wishing you best of luck ....I'm also considering going with Bruno for my bbl and I think we are similar in bodyshapes so I'm super excited to see your after pics .
I'm right behind u chica. My sx is Nov 11. Good luck to you (and me lol) XO

Waiting on my results, and a breakthrough

So I got my Labs done last week and just waiting on them so I can forward them to the office. So far this past week I've began to feel a bit more nervous. My hubby finally, after a few venting sessions, had began to be a little more supportive. I think one thing I haven't seen mentioned too much in these reviews is emotion support. He hasnt been to supportive mostly because in his mind he doesn't think I need it. When we met I was a nice size 3 with no tummy a lil bit of hips and a decent size chest, post baby I lost my boobs, got loose skin from my stomach stretching, terrible torn looking stretch marks and as ive gained weight moved up to a size 5. I don't mind the size but since it's mostly because the need to fit my stomach, my butt part seems to sag sometimes. Anyway, he seems to think that I'm doing this just to be a cheater and have lipo done because I'm too lazy to exercise, not only is that offensive but incorrect. I've spent years admiring other woman's booties and how their clothes fits so nice. I don't know in how many ways possible I could explain to him that all I wanted was to have a shape!! Finally after weeks and a good slap in the face with eye opening comment, " your so uninterested in what I'm doing you don't even know who my doctor is, where my surgery will be or if I'm even allergic to anything!" He finally decided to spend a little more time listening and asking questions. He's still not overly excited but he does choose to eat things that are mainly on my protein list like fish, Tuna, chicken, sometimes pasta (carbs), we can even talk about finances a little more openly with more options. Not having his support was very stressful and exhausted, having to explain to him why I had to come in to work on weekends to catch up on work while on my vacation, why I was driving snakes and eating, why my clothes didn't fit... so many things he refused to understand because he just didn't want to accept that I was going to go through with this. I'm hoping the next couple of days will get better but they are going by so fast and im getting very nervous and anxious about my recovery. I sit allday and wonder how I'm going to figure this out. Any who, I'm starting my extra eating and more protein meals, I haven't weighed myself in a couple of days so ill let you know where I'm at when I do. Ttul!

Welcome and congratulations! Your journal doesnt state what you are having...bbl,mommy makeover, lipo?
Your right, I'm not sure why. Im having Bbl with lipo.
Good luck honey. Support is very important and I'm glad ur hubby is finally coming around. Ur results I'm sure will be beautiful and all this will have been well worth it.

Feeling nervous and fed up

I'm feeling very nervous and anxious more and more. I haven't gone or to buy what I going to need since I've been so busy trying to catch up on work while I'm off. Everyday I feel more fat and gross, I've lost so much energy, good thing my hubby is helping out at home because I just feel so heavy like I'm dragging myself around. I have officially grown or of 80% of my clothes including undies. I'm just so ready to lose it all. I'm starting to worry about size, what if it's too small, what if I overdo it and ends up bigger than I wanted and just doesn't look natural. Ugh I'm just so tired of eating lol. Yesterday I had panda express for dinner and a slice of lasagna, a brocoli soup and a pasta from Marie calendars for lunch. Today I might have a salad with some spicy tuna sushi rolls, does anyone know if that counts as protein or is it ruled because of what it contains.

Yea that's what marisol had told me to as well I've gained 6 lbs And I'm dyyyying I feel soooo fat! Lol I wanted to ask you what have you purchased for your recovery? so I can get an idea please
How much weight have you gained I'm excited for you!!! I can't wait to get mine done to keep us updated and please post lots of pics
Ive gained about 15lbs, I lost about 2-3lbs when I started drinking milk, it pretty much cleaned out my stomach then I started going up in weight.

tick tock...

Time is ticking, its so close is making me nervous. I weighed myself last night before dinner and I was at 138.4 with light sweats on and after going to the restroom. I only had huevo and chorizo for breakfast, nothing heavy, then I had spaghetti for dinner. I had about one cup of leftover shrimp noodle soup and a piece of salmon for lunch and another plate of spaghetti for dinner tonight with a 16oz cup of milk. I uploaded another picture of myself before eating. Im really curious to see my results as far as my abdomen because my dr. said my diaphragm was weakened when I had my son and is not holding my organs back and so that's why I look fat/swollen from way up under my bra where my ribs are.at least that's what I understood lol.Let's see. Ive been drinking coffee, no meds/pain killers and I had a margarita on friday, hope that doesn't effect anything. id appreciate some feedback from those who have done it, eBay should I be doing, thinking at this stage, 3 days left...

Just came across your review, your turn is almost here, how exciting. I'll be getting my BBL on November 8, so I'll be looking forward to your updates. Good luck!
Are you also going with dr Bruno?
No, I'm going with Dr. Hughes, but I admire Dr. Bruno's work.

Tomorrow is the day!!

So tomorrow is the big day and my heart has been racing since last night, I'm so nervous. My hubby took the day of to go with me and I'm not sure about my mom, I haven't told her, and even though im a the black sheep of the family I hate when the washer works start. My mom was very upset with my sister when she got a breast reduction... and that was medically necessary!! I can only imagine what she's going to say when she hears me say I'm throwing $$$$ away just to look/feel better, she won't get it. Another one of my issues is my in laws... they are very old school and very observant, my father in law noticed I was pregnant before I even got a chance to tell them, I'm not looking fwd to all the whispers, ughhh!!! I'm a very blunt person and I'm already dreading how I'm going to react when#if people start asking or staring, I mean ×=%# if it's that noticeable maybe you shouldn't still go ahead and ask, so rude, at least that's how i feel at work! Anyway back to my inlaws, I live across the street from them along with his grandparents down the other Street so I see them quite often, not my mind off atmosphere, very traditional and in my opinion quietly judgmental, they'll spot me before I even leave my yard. My hubby is secretly nervous and not looking fwd to having this convo with his parents. Back to my mom, ill be picking up my son after work from her house so maybe I can throw it out there and leave lol.we will see. So ive got my meds but that's about it. I didn't buy any medical supplies other than what I have at home. I'm scared I'm going to forget something or be late or accidentally drink something at night...I will try to post before my sx @615, pics too. Wish me luck! And pray!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending positive vibes. Good luck!
SHOWTIMEEEEEEEE!
Good luck girl I have an appt to dr Bruno on Saturday :) post picture after the procedure :) Excited for you

Today is the day. .

Today is the day and I'm feeling hungry and nervous I lost my papers from the drs office with the pre and post op so hopefully I haven't forgot anything. I will try to update you as soon as I have my thoughts clear. Wish me luck, hopefully it's more uncomfortable than it is painful.

Good luck snd Happy healing!
Sending prayers for ur speedy and pleasant recovery!!
Good luck!

GETTING THROUGH IT. DAY 1 AND 2...LONG POST.

DAY 1
HI LADIES. SO IM SURE I WROTE AN UPDATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT I MIGHT NOT HAVE PRESSED THE BLUE LITTLE BUTTON. SO BACK TO YESTERDAY, I WAS VERY SCARED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP AND SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE WHEN I WAS PUT OUT, ALL I REMEMBER IS HEARING THE TECH SPEAKING TO MY HUBBY WHICH JUST LOOKED LIKE A BIG BLUR LOL. THE MOST PAINFUL PART AS OF NOW IS OBVIOUSLY RIGHT WHEN I WAS SENT HOME, I WAS SO OUT OF IT I DIDNT QUITE KNOW HOW TO CONTROL OR REACT TO ANY MOVEMENT. I DONT REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT GETTING HOME EXCEPT GOING UP ALL MY STAIRS. ONCE I TOOK MY MEDS AND LAID DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR SO I BECAME MORE AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS. I HAVE LEARNED TO BE MORE APPRECIATIVE OF MY MOM SINCE SHE WAS HERE HELPING ME AND MY HUBBY BY COOKING AND CLEANING SO HE CAN FOCUS MORE ON ME AND MY SON. OVERALL YESTERDAY WAS A VERY VERY UNCOMFORTABLE DAY, THE GARMENT IS SO TIGHT AND THICK IT JUST INTERFERES WITH THE FEW THINGS YOU ARE ABLE TO DO. MAYBE TMI BUT THE CROCH PART HAS AN OPENING WHICH REALLY DIGS INTO MY SKIN RIGHT AT THE CREASE OF MY THIGH SO IT KIND OF MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO WALK WITH MY LEGS A LITTLE MORE CLOSED AND ALSO MADE IT A LITTLE HARD WHILE I WAS ASLEEP ON MY STOMACH BECAUSE IT WAS HARDER FOR ME TO MOVE ONCE I WAS SET IN BED. THE GARMENT ALSO HAS ZIPPERS ON BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT AND FROM YOUR RIBS TO ABOUT YOUR KNEES, MY MOM HELPED ME ADJUST IT WHEN WE REALIZED ONE OF MY INCISIONS WAS LEAKING THROUGH MY PANTS. THE GARMENT ALSO MADE ME SOME VERY ITCHY MARKS, THAT ACTUALLY GOT MORE PAINFUL WITH TIME, FROM THE VELCRO ON THE INSIDE WHICH YOU HAVE TO CLOSE TOGETHER BEFORE YOU ZIP IT UP. THE VELCRO MUST HAVE BEEN COMING APART AND AS I WIGGLED AROUND IT WOULD ROLL UP AND SCRATCH AND PINCH MY THIGH AREA, WE FINALLY UNZIPPED AND PUT SOME TOILET PAPER IN THAT AREA AS WELL AS BEHIND ME KNEES WHERE THE GARMENT FINISHES AND ALSO WRINKLES UP. SO RECAP PROBLEM AREAS TO THINK ABOUT: 1. THE LINING OF THE CROCH AREA 2. THE VELCRO UNDERNEATH THE ZIPPER AND 3.THE LINING WHERE THE GARMENT ENDS AT THE KNEES.

NIGHT 1
SO DURING THE DAY I DIDNT GET MUCH SLEEP, MORE LIKE TINY NAPS WHILE FOUND A COMFORTABLE SPOT. SO EARLIER DURING THE DAY I WAS ABLE TO LEAN OVER MY CHASE LOUNGE AND PRETTY MUCH HOLD MYSELF UP WITH MY KNEES AND HAVE MY CHEST ON THE ARMREST WITH SOME PILLOWS. IT SEEMED TO WORK SO I TRIED IT AT BEDTIME, TOTAL FAIL LOL. YOU SHOULD KNOW MOST LIKELY YOU'LL SLEEP IN PERIODS OF 2-4 HOURS IF YOUR LUCKY. I WAS IN THAT POSITION FOR MAYBE 30MINS BEFORE I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE. WE RECENTLY REMOVED A MEMORY FOAM LAYER FROM OUT BED AND I HAD AN IDEA TO FOLD IT IN HALF WITH PILLOWS IN THE MIDDLE SO I CAN LAY ON TOP OF THAT BECAUSE LAYING FLAT ON MY BED WAS PAINFUL SINCE I WAS SINKING IN. IT WORKED OK EXCEPT THAT AFTER ABOUT 2HRS MY BODY BEGAN TO FEEL SORE AND CRAMP UP, I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME TO GET UP AND PEE, STRETCH AND REPOSITION. I LEARNED TO FOCUS ON MY HEAD/NECK FIRST BECAUSE EVEN IF MY BODY WAS FEELING OK, IF MY PILLOW WASNT RIGHT THEN MY NECK WOULD BEGIN TO HURT. I PROBABLY GOT UP ABOUT THREE TIMES BUT DIDNT REALLY GET MUCH SLEEP EXCEPT FOR 4-8AM AFTER I HAD TAKEN MY MEDS. THIS MORNING I ALSO TRIED THE MOUNTAIN OF PILLOWS AND KNEELED ON A STOOL AT THE END OF MY BED.
DAY2
I WENT TO GO SEE DR.BRUNO AND HE PRETTY MUCH SAID HE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS AND THAT I LOOKED PRETTY GOOD. LET ME KNOW I CAN TAKE OFF MY GARMENT AND SHOWER TOMORROW/DAY3 AND PUT IT BACK ON, THATS A RELIEF SINCE I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHOWER ALL WEEK, YUCK. OH YEA I ALSO GOT A LITTLE LIPO ON MY CHIN SO I HAVE TO KEEP THE STRAP ON FOR A WEEK. MARISOL FROM THE DRS OFFICE SAID SHE WAS SURPRISED HOW MUCH HE WAS ABLE TO SUCTION OUT AND PUT BACK IN, SHE SAID 3LITERS. WOW, SOUNDS LIKE ALOT LOL. MY HUBBY KEEPS TELLING ME HOW HUGE MY BUTT LOOKS WHEN IN MY HEAD I HAVENT REALLY CONSIDERED THE RESULTS BECAUSE I KNOW ITS ALL SWOLLEN RIGHT NOW. ONE THING I DID NOTICE WAS INTERNALLY I FEEL SO MUCH CLEANER, IF YOU ATE ALOT AND KNOW THAT GROSS FEELING OF HAVING A DIRTY STOMACH THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SWELLING AND THAT YUCKY FEELING WHICH NOW FEELS LIGHTER AND CLEANER.OTHER THAN THAT I JUST HAVE TO GO BACK FRIDAY FOR ANOTHER FOLLOW-UP. I WAS ALSO ABLE TO SIT IN THE CARE A LITTLE BETTER WITH ONE OF MY SONS PILLOW PETS AS A CUSHION LOL, I MOVED MY SEAT ALL THE WAY BACK TO I COULD BE A LITTLE MORE STRAIGHT INSTEAD OF AT AN ANGLE, THEN I JUST HELD ON TO THE HANDLE ON THE CEILING AND PULLED MYSELF UP TO KEEP MY MY BUTT OFF THE SEAT. MY HUBBY HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING ME IN AND OUT OF BED AND BEING A GOOD SUPPORT WHEN HOLDING ME UP OVER THE TOILET LOL, HE SAYS HES NOT LOOKING FWD TO THE TIME I HAVE TO POOP LOL. POOR GUY DIDNT SLEEP LAST NIGHT EITHER AND HES JUST BEEN MOPING AROUND THE HOUSE TRYING TO STAY BUSY, HE DOESNT WANT TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE SAYS GOD FORBID I FALL OR HURT MYSLEF TRYING TO DO SOMETHING MYSELF. I AGREED TO STAY ON MY FEET IF HE WOULD GO OUT AND BUY ME A STARBUCKS AND SOME MORE PINEAPPLE JUICE, SO IM LEANING OVER MY CHAIR AND TYPING OUT THIS UPDATE ON MY TABLE LOL. MY SON HAS ALSO BEEN A LITTLE HELPFUL, I FEEL BAD THAT THE FOCUS IS ON ME AND THAT I SOMETIMES PUSH HIM AWAY BECAUSE IM SCARED HES GOING TO RUN RIGHT INTO MY BEHIND. I TRY TO KEEP HIM CALM BY ASKING HIM TO HELP ME PICK SOMETHING UP OR BRING ME SOMETHING, HE EVEN WALKS ME FROM ROOM TO ROOM AND TELLS ME IM GOING TO BE OK, AWWW MY LITTLE ANGEL. WE SENT HIM TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY WTH MY SIS SO WE COULD RELAX A LITTLE ON OUR OWN, I WAS ABLE TO GET 2 HRS OF SLEEP IN A GOOD POSITION SO MAYBE ILL SLEEP ON THE SOFA TONIGHT. HMMM IM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I HAVENT MENTIONED BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW, MY PICTURES ARE ON MY PHONE SO I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD THEM LATER OR TMRW BEFORE AND AFTER I TAKE OFF MY GARMENT. THNX AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, LUCK AND PRAYERS.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

some pics.

Congratulations! I can't wait till mine is over. Thank you for the detailed info! Happy healing!!!!

very miserable.

So ladies ill try to be fast because I'm exhausted. Most of the swelling has
gone down, and my garment is aa little lose now. Yesterday was a good day but today not so much, I just want to cry. I pain and discomfort have gone down but as far as my sleep...my body hurts more when I wake up to pee. My arms are sore from lifting myself of the sofa, my knees are still very swollen and bruised and also hurt when I use them to drag myself on the sofa, I also kneel on the stools when I get tired of standing. I've always had back pain and now that I'm starting to heal I'm starting to feel the pain in my back and neck and shoulders. I haven't been able to sleep since friday. That's not even including how swollen my vagina is, wow. I'm not sure if its all the pressure from the garment or I got a beating but its purple and it was as hard as my butt till I started putting a hot towel, I just emailed my doctor to ask him. Ill try to post pictures today after I take another shower.

Awww congrats on making it through :) Cant wait to see more of your progress.

feeling better.

Hello again. So this morning I was close to having a meltdown before my mom came over. Like I said before ive always had back pain and although the procedure itself is feeling much better its actually causing me lower back pain because of the pressure of the garment. Well when I finished my update this morning my mom came over and held me jump in the shower, although by now I can do about 85% by myself with a lil struggle I try to have a "spotter" when doing things like showering, laying down for bed or reaching for the toilet, I'm scared to slip and cause myself even more pain. The shower this morning helped me so much, I used the hottest water and let it run down my back while I tried to stretch a lil, it really loosened up my muscles n neck pain. If it wasn't for my mom's help I think I would have just broke down crying out of frustration, I knew It would be uncomfortable but I didn't think the pain of my neck and back would over power the pain of my procedure. My doctor said I wouldn't finish our be close to finishing my vicodin but since it helps with my back I think I might need him to give me a couple more so I don't mix meds. He also said the swollen purple look of my vagina is normal and will go away soon, the shower and wet towel has also helped with that. Ive include some more pics. Thnc again everyone.

How are you doing? Is your vagina still swollen, what about your ankles? I'm having the same problem.
how many cc's do you have? very awesome result:) feel better ?
I went to him and is totally unsatisfied with my bbl. I wish you well

very difficult..

Hello again ladies. So today is Sunday, I had my one week fu on friday, dr said everything looked good and was healing just fine. I asked the doctor what my sx results where as far as cc's, he said he put in about 530 in one cheek and about 500-510 in the other, he couldn't remember exact numbers, he said I had really good fat/pure with no grease, no blood gushing out of it when it was filtered. Yeay for me. After my consult one of the girls helped me into my new garment and honestly I could've slapped her. This garment was so small it didn't even go up past my knees, she literally picked me up off the floor as she was tugging it up to my waist, don't forget my mid section, waist was still very swollen. When she finally got it to my hips, the seems where so thick they felt like they were digging into my skin and the struggle began to get it to close. The entire front if this garment has the little bra bucks to make it smaller, she literally pushed in my stomach and tried to close it while she broke a sweat. I can tell you that if I would've brought this home and let my husband put it on I would have punched him in the face for touching me the way she did, but I'm glad it was her, I would've gave up.
If there's one thing I wish I knew is how unhappy I would be during this time. I think you need a good support group and environment. Although my husband and mom have been very very helpful, I live a calm life with not to many friends around not to mention I live across from my in laws and grandparents... who I've hid this from. I have confined myself to the inside of this house for the last nine days. Im driving myself crazy, its very depressing. Everyone's recovery is very different and the way you choose to surround yourself can dictate how you will feel in this difficult time. I have one child and live in a quiet neighborhood where I don't speak or hang out with my neighbors, more of a casual good morning, so pretty much keeping inside. Im sure if I lived in an area with stores in walking distance or had many friends and family coming in and out I could possibly be more cheerful but that's not how it is. Not only have i had a tough week but my mom broke some very serious life and health changing news that just has me feeling like I got hit by a bus one again. It is very difficult to be strong but it is more difficult to complain about something this small when my mothers in a much more difficult and emotional position. We have always had a difficult relationship and this week has just been such a great eye opening experience with her and then to hear bad news just breaks me apart. Had we heard this news a week ago I can assure you I would have never gone through with my surgery. How can you be supportive to someone else when you can't even help yourself, I feel like such a failure to her at this moment. She's been here everyday since my sx except today she's taking a break, I just feel like I need to get out of this house and breath some fresh air and feel alive again. The thought of getting or and back into this small garment is just exhausting. It makes it hard to just go somewhere when you feel so dirty and not showered, eww. I catch myself tearing up out of frustration, I just want to be my normal self again. Like I've said before, this might be a piece of cake for some people but for me, I'm just a person who wants to be honest and explain how I really feel and what my situation wad and is during this time, I've always had back pain and that makes this time very slow and achy. I only let you know what to expect because I would like for others to prepare themselves and have as much support and excitement, you could say I live out in the country while I feel like I should live out in the city, maybe downtown status. Keep yourself busy!!! Anyway I'm going to get up and try to shower and maybe go to the park or mall and just walk. Sorry if I sound so negative but please control your surroundings to make this time more pleasant and quick.

Sorry to hear your having such a hard recovery. I highly suggest using the high density foams, they have been a lifesaver for me. I have slept on the the entire night for the past 2 days. And during the day I take naps on my belly, I put 1 or 2 pillow below my belly, that feels very comfortable.
actually you are the one that gave me the idea of the foam, ive been looking for other suggestions since i seen your review. im looking into that, as we speak im sending my parents a picture of this to see if they can get me one, me and my hubby are just to exhausted to be on a manhunt looking for something like this, where did you get yours. they were in the fashion industry so they know where to get it but im trying to get one for this afternoon/night because me and the hubby are getting crabby.
It's Murano Home Furnishing it's right by the flower/textile district the cross street is San Julian. Their address is 531 E 9th Street. Los Angeles, CA 90015. I got 2 of 6x26x26. They can also custom cut one for you, they have up to 10" thick. It might be more expensive but it's soooo worth it.

DAY TWO BACK AT WORK, 11 DAYS PO

SO IM BACK TO WORK AND I MUST SAY IM NOT TOO HAPPY. I HAVE A VERY MUCH SIT DOWN JOB WHERE I ONLY GET UP TO COPY FILES. I TOOK SOMEONS ADVICE ABOUT THE STANDUP DESK, I BELIEVE IT WAS "MESAN" HERE ON RS. I BROUGHT IN A SHELF I HAD FROM HOME AND PLACED IT ON TOP OF MY DESK, I REVIEW FILES SO I JUST NEED THEM AT ARMS LENGTH. I ALREADY TRADED A CHAIR WITH A CO-WORKER AND IM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TRYING TO HIDE THIS FROM MY CO-WORKERS SINCE I SHARE AN OFFICE SPACE WITH A VERY NOSY OLDER LADY, IM JUST NOT QUIET READY TO RESPOND IN A NON-RUDE WAY. IVE CAUGHT A COUPLE PEOPLE STARING AT ME AND I DONT MIND THAT IF THEY ARE SPEAKING AMONGST THEMSELVES BUT PLEASE DONT COME UP TO ME AND ASK ME A STUPID QUESTION IF YOU FELT MY APPEARANCE WAS THAT NOTICEABLE, UGH I CAN ALREADY SEE IT COMING. I WORK SWEATS AND A BAGGY V-NECK T SHIRT YESTERDAY AND TODAY A MAXI DRESS WITH A SEMI LONG SWEATER WHICH ACTUALLY KEEPS LIFTING WITH MY BUTT LOL. IM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO TO A ROSS ACROSS THE STREET AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME CHEAP CLOTHES I CAN WEAR MEANWHILE I START FEELING MORE COMFORTABLE PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. IVE BEEN HAVING A VERY EMOTIONAL RECOVERY AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY LAST POST. TURNS OUT MY MOM HAS BREAST CANCER...BUT LUCKILY ITS NOT TOO LATE BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE WILL BE NEEDING SX IN THE NEXT WEEK TO DETERMINE WHAT STAGE SHE IS AT. I ONLY INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION TO YOU LADIES BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW WHY IM SUCH A RECK, LAST THING I NEED IS FOR SOME RUDE ARROGANT PERSON TELLING ME IM OVERREACTING AND HER RECOVERY WAS A BREEZE...GO SUCK ON ONE!! NO ONE REALLY KNOWS ABOUT MY SX, ONLY MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY WHICH I FELT WOULD BE LESS JUDGMENTAL, I HAVNT TOLD ME DAD BUT I CAN TELL HES FISHING AROUND FOR ANSWERS. I DIDNT TELL ANY OF MY FRIENDS BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEYVE DONE IT AND WEVE DISCUSSED IT, IVE HAD SOME PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP ISSUES IN THE PAST WHERE I FELT IF MY BESTIES CANT BE THERE WHEN I NEED THEM THE MOST THEN I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME TO BE LOOKING FOR THERE SUPPORT. MY CO-WORKERS DEFINITELY DONT KNOW BECAUSE QUIET FRANKLY I DONT LIKE THEM TOO MUCH TO HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH THEM LOL, EXCEPT ONE FRIEND WHO WORKS WITH ME AND MY SISTERS ALSO WORK WITH ME. WORKING WITH MY SISTERS MAKES IT EASIER TO JUST SAY HEY I NEED AN EXTRA BRAKE TO TAKE A WALK OR CAN I CARPOOL, LEAVE EARLY OR I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE COMING IN, SHES MY MANAGER. I BEGAN LOOKING INTO THE LYMPHATIC MASSAGES I KEEP HEARING ABOUT, SOMETHING TO EASE THE SORENESS OF NOT SLEEPING TO GREAT. MY HUBBY AND I MADE THE MISTAKE OF LETTING OUR SON SLEEP IN OUR BED TO OFTEN BECAUSE HE'LL FALL ASLEEP IN 5 MINS INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH HIM FOR AN HOUR+ TO SLEEP HIM IN HIS CRIB, NOW HE WONT SLEEP ELSEWHERE AND HES KICKED ME A COUPLE OF TIMES, I JUST CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE. IM NOT COMFORTABLE ON THE SOFA, WITH PILLOWS, ON THE BED, ON THE FLOOR, ANYWHERE!!! AND BELIEVE ME IM A VERY CRABBY PERSON WHEN I DONT SLEEP BUT NOW ITS JUST DEPRESSING, I CRY ALMOST EVERY OTHER MORNING OR NIGHT BECAUSE IM JUST SO EXHAUSTED. MY HUBBY KIND OF SNAPPED AT ME THIS MORNING BECAUSE HE WAKES UP AT 430 AND WORKS ABOUT 12 HRS SIX DAYS A WEEK AND ALTHOUGH HES HAPPY TO HELP ME HE IS JUST OVER THE TOP EXHAUSTED. HE HELPS ME PACK MY SONS DIAPER BAG SO I DONT HAVE TO BE IN A RUSH IN THE MORNING, HE FEEDS THE DOG AND HELPS ME ROTATE MY BODY BEFORE HE LEAVES, SOMETIMES I WAKE HIM UP EVERY TWO HRS TO PEE WHEN I CANT LIFT MYSELF OFF THE BED OR SOFA =( HES BEEN GREAT BUT I KNOW HES GETTING FRUSTRATED. HE STILL TELLS ME TO STAY STRONG AND THAT IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON AND NOT TO FEEL BAD BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WANTING FOREVER AND I NEED TO JUST BE PATIENT AND NOT OVERDO IT. HE EVEN HELPED ME CLIP MY TOE NAILS LAST NIGHT LOL, THEY WERE STARTING TO BOTHER ME WITH MY SHOES ON SO HE CLIPPED THEM THEN HE HELPED PUSH ME FEET TOWARDS ME SO I CAN CUT THEM TO THE LENGTH I WANTED THEM TO. HES HELPED ME SHOWER AND PUT MY GARMENT BACK ON. HES BEING VERY SUPPORTIVE ASIDE FROM THE LACK OF INTEREST FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO. I OWE HIM BIG LIKE HE SAYS LOL. HAVE YOU HEARD "BACK DOOR BETTY OR BACK DOOR BRUISER" FROM THE KARDASHIANS EPISODES, HE SWEARS LOL, I TELL HIM NO WAY YOU BREAK YOU BUY LOL. BUT ALL IN ALL HES BEEN VERY HELPFUL ALONG WITH MY MOM. I NEED TO BE IN BETTER SHAPE SO I CAN BE JUST AS HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE FOR MY MOM AFTER HER SURGERY. ILL POST SOME MORE PICTURES TONIGHT WHEN I SHOWER. WISH ME LUCK I GET SOME BETTER SLEEP.

Hi Pat....today you are 13days post opt rt? Do u continue to wear ur garment at work snd have u invested n a squeem? What i found helpful to sleep was on my side w a body pillow on my tummy as B4REAL advised you, a pillow btwn my legs and whatever firmness u desire for your head. Since ur bby sleeps w u, try sleeping in a recliner paddef w pillows and still sleep on your side! Start off wearing your squeem 1-2hrs per day increasing it daily til i get up to wearing it 8-10hrs to snatch that waist and hour glass look! Definitely ask ur boss for a sit n stand desk very essential for your revovery! Good luck luv! Tremedol or alieve is good for your pain!
Yes im 13 days po. I still wear my garment but not the first one, I wear the second one with all the lil bra hooks that you can make tighter, I'm not sure what is called. I wear it to work under my maxi dresses, today i wore some tights with a baggy sweatshirt, nothing sloppy just loose. I'm going to buy some more sweats n tshirts for work , I really miss wearing my jeans. Im not sure what a squeem is. I try not to sleep on my side because he injected some fat on my hips to give me a wider shape. I was able to switch chairs with a coworker so I can sit better but it still hurts my thighs so I alternate sitting and standing all day. My naproxyn is also working for my back. I do try pillows between my knees and bulk upthe blankets do I can rollover on them when I lay on my side but I'm still very swollen that it isn't comfortable, also my garment stays to dig into my skin just when I'm starting to feel good but at least it's better than before.
Go to my journal and u can see the squeem n a few picks of mine and if u go to mmh.com input squeem/ waist clincher it should pull up.

new pics..

Just wanted to upload some new pics and let you know that my hubby went out and got me the arnica pills. we are going through such an emotional rollercoaster that I just can't wait to get better so I can start to be a better wifey. Im wishing that this new body will give me the confidence I need to prove to my hubby that all along I've had an emotional problem with my body, no matter how beautiful or sect he thinks I am, I have to be happy with myself before I can begin to make him happy again. I'm not sure how many other woman have this problem but even with a small waist I've been very insecure with my body after having our son, stretch marks, lose skin, soft boobs and lack of urge to be intimate, nothing to do with my hubby, just felt like my sex drive was sent away with my placenta =( so im telling myself that now that I've changed is the time to take advantage and let my freaky side come out again. I guess I don't show my hubby enough just how much I do appreciate him and everything he does for me, it's time to let him get his hands on this booty lol hopefully I don't break a hip and end up with more bruises lol. Let me know if anyone of you guys had any issues once getting back to your sex life and if it's made a difference.

Hi Stella, just checking in on you. How are you? Would love to hear from you and see pictures of your progress? How is it being back to work?
Hi there, I will re write my review, my stupid phone reboot a couple of days ago and I've just been too busy. I will catch you up during lunch time, thnx!!
Hi , came across ur post and wanna wish you a happy healing process...I get my bbl done in january and am already anxious not to feel pain but to look better.... I must tell you that you look great already....your body is transforming....I wish you the best.....

new pics

Update to follow later today! Thnx!

You look great! I'm glad you're ok :) how's work? I go back next Tuesday, I took three weeks off, I don't feel I'm ready to go back :( Life goes on, need to pay bills, including my new butt, LOL!
U look really good! Looks like your booty got bigger and waist smaller. How are u feeling?

4 weeks PO

hi girlys...its been a while so im going to break down my update so i dont forget anything.

WORK: so im still uncomfortable sitting at work but im ok to get up and move around a little more comfortable and i get up and move around a lot more. I must say that if it wasn't for a particular co-worker that just gives me the creeps I would feel a lot more comfortable about my appearance around the office. i still try to wear long shirts or sweaters around my co-workers. the most uncomfortable park is driving to and from work, i drive at least 45-60mins to and from work. i also still drive with my sons pillow pet on my seat.

BODY: most of the swelling has gone down except for my abdomen. my thighs have gone down but my mid section is still giving me a bit of trouble. I get random little shocks that feels like a needle is piercing through my skin, to my understanding its caused from the anesthesia wearing off, the tingling feeling makes me itch like crazy also. My feet haven't swelled up in a couple of days now but when im up and about all day long i can feel them start hurting. The knots on my back have gone down quite a bit, finally decided to get a lymphatic drainage massage last saturday. This place was fairly close to my neighborhood and had an ok fee (85hr), it had good reviews on yelp and when i called i was able to get more information from the massage therapist who was actually the owner. i explained my procedure to her as i lay on the table and she made me very comfortable physically and as we talked about why i did it and how i felt about the entire thing, she also talked to me bout her personal feelings, etc., she was very nice. The massage was very soft and light on my arms, thighs, legs, abdomen and back and with a little more pressure and my neck, shoulders and lower back. Although my body felt a little overworked, the next day and the following, i could feel the difference in my body as far as some swelling going down, i felt more flexible in my thighs and lower back. i will probable schedule another appointment some time this week. My shape seems to be changing although i havent really acknowledged it really had a chance to take it all in. yes i take pictures and post them but me myself dont really compare my looks or really look back at them after i take them. i do notice things like the dents or dimples or the little flat areas i get but i dont stress over them to much because ive seen them come and go the last couple of weeks, im hoping it will change once i change my garment or start wearing my jeans. my mid section still doesnt have the hourglass look when i take off my garment but thats mostly because im still swollen but im hopeful it will have more curves once the swelling goes down completely.

SLEEP: ive been able to sleep better since the massage, and ive slept in my bed the last for days now that im able to move around more easily, i can lift my legs up to a more comfortable position, my neck doesnt hurt or stiffen up as much and i have my strength back to move around in bed til im happy. my biggest problem now is that ive been itchy for the last couple of days and its driving me CRAZY!! my shoulders, chest, arms, wrist, feet, thighs, specially my my stomach, ugh it hurts so bad.

i have a drs appointment this week and i will let you know what my doc says. let me know if you have any questions, thnx to all you girls for support and nice comments. if anyone knows where i can get a garment in underwear style, like the one i already have, let me know thanx!!

GARMENT: ive been able to tighten my garment to the fourth row this morning. I wore my old garment underwear (which fit me loose now) during thanksgiving for two days to give myself a break from these seems. i went a couple of hours without wearing anything while my garment was washing and i just felt so naked, the lack of support to my abd and my back just made more more vulnerable to light touching and even someone subbing me when they passed by me, i just didnt like it at all. i still cant fit into any of my jeans while wearing my garment, the seems closest to my vagina are very very uncomfortable and even painful, if i sit for too long i almost always have to adjust the garment and pull it out from my skin because it feels like it cuts me. finally my hubby checked my inner thighs and he said i had what looked like little cuts, it could be marks from the garment or it could be scars from the lipo, i really dont remember if my doctor made incisions there. ive been wearing tights over my garment which i will probably continue to do till i can stay out of it.

MOM: well as far as emotionally, im doing better. My mom had her mastectomy last week and my sisters and myself have been busy checking up on her, keeping her company and helping her take care of herself. She will be getting her results this week and we will move on from there, we are keeping our hopes up that her treatment will not be too aggressive. I can barley bend over to far or for too long but now ive been showering and helping her change like she helped me.

Are you wearing the CG that they have you at doctors office? I remembered you when the nurse was putting on my CG at the doctors's office. She literally lifted me off the floor when she was putting it on!!! Glad your mom is doing better, will keep her in our prayers.
Lol, The skin tone garment is the one from the drs office, the black underwear are just a pair my mom bought me when I had my son (I never wear them bare, 2yrs? Lol eww) they are too big now, not right at all but it has the wires on the back part for support. Thnx for the prayers.
How are you doing.

new garment. ..

Review/update to follow. ..

Hey Stella how's everything going ?
Looking good! :) \
thank you for sharing you're story. you look fantastic btw! you're waist is really getting smaller and that booty is popping :)

5 weeks PO

Hello ladies,
Well monday was my five week fu appointment and so far everything is great. My doctor said that everything looks good, my shape has turned out nicely and that my swelling from my abdomen should go down in another month or two. Didnt like the news about another month or two for my painful swelling to go away, i feel beat up all of a sudden. ive been cheating and haven't wore my body garment in almost two weeks, i wore my new garment only twice before i chickened out. i bought it in XS for more tightness but i cant do anything with it on. My doctor said i should wear my garment at least another week for more compression and i can take it off after that, im thinking of maybe just snipping the thigh part a little so it doesnt dig into my skin so much and wearing it for a couple more weeks. Once my swelling goes down a little bit more i will start wearing my XS for a couple of hours at a time. as far as the volume of my booty, i has gone down quite a bit but dr said this is most likely the size i will be and now all i have to do is wait on my tummy to shrink to see my results and that will make my booty look bigger. i do sit a long time but mostly on my thighs and on a pillow pet under, at work and in my car. I recently bought a boppy pillow but it was too hard so i took some of the cotton out so make it softer, i use it at home to sit on the sofa or the floor. ive been able to wear my jeans a couple of times 4-5 times maybe but i am way more comfortable in tights and sweats, maybe because i feel guilty as if my jeans as squishing my booty or something. i asked if i could do zumba at least once a week to loosen up my muscles since i still feel sore but he said nothing that will make me sweat, so maybe i will start will squats. i havent changed my diet too much, i just try to eat half of what i used to have, i can eat alot!! its scary when i eat because i just love food soooo much that i look down and tell myself to slow down because im not even wearing a garment. oh yea did i forget to mention i wear a spanks looking muscle shirt that gives you a smooth appearance and i just tuck it in to my pants so i dont start to get a muffin top again.

Emotionally ive been good and taking it day by day with my mom, very hard to give her advice to be strong but when i do, it makes me feel so much stronger, and we must be strong for her to give her the strength to be strong for herself.

Let me know if you have any questions, i forget many things, in case i forgot to mention something. i will try to post more pics..

Hey any updates ?
Any updates?
Did you loose a lot of voloume in your hips ?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with Dr Bruno was very informative. I didnt wait long to see him but while i did, i had time to speak with his receptionist who also had the procedure done a couple of months/weeks before. he made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions and didnt make me feel rushed at all.