BBL in training

So I am so excited to tell you all that I will be...

So I am so excited to tell you all that I will be having my bbl soon! I am sooooooo excited because I have been doing my research for a while and it's time. I want to share with you all my experience while I take this adventure just like I enjoy reading yours! ;)

So let me begin by telling you girls that I went to 3 consults prior to this one. I really wanted to hear different opinions and obviously feel comfortable with the person who was going to change my body. All the doctors with the exception of one pretty much told me the same thing. Dr. Hughes was the only one that promised out of this world cc's. Besides the office not being to my standards I did not feel that the doctor was honest with me. He told me he would take out 1300cc's on each side of pure fat (yeah whatever) and that i did not need to gain weight! loI. i know that's impossible because i don't have that much fat. Anyways he must put liquids in there to make those magical cc's because there is no way i have that much fat. The other doctors that I saw all told me that I needed to gain weight in order to get at least 300cc of pure fat. My biggest concern with the surgery is that I want an ethical experienced doctor who drains his fat to the purest form, I don't want any liquid what so ever in my butt. So at the end of the day I chose Dr. Bruno because he was the one that made me feel the most comfortable. What separated him from the other docs was his experience and honesty. I seen an actual bbl patient of his in person and his work was amazing.

Anyways I'm super excited! Can't wait to get rid of this ugly belly ugh, I can't even wear a dress because I look pregnant. My weight is at 127 right now and i'm 5'6 so I am pretty thin for a BBL but I'm trying to pack in those donuts before the surgery. I use to be like 117 so I have gain something something ;)

I'll be posting soon to let you girls know how i'm doing ;)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon