Had a Baby... Now I Want a Bootay! - West Hollywood, CA

I've been researching for about 3 years now. Met...

I've been researching for about 3 years now. Met with several of the best Doctors in So Cal and saw patients from each of the Doctors. I wanted to go to Miami and get it done from Dr. Mendieta originally, but I don't want to make the trip back while I'm healing. I suck at healing. I'm a big fat baby and I don't know if it would even be possible for me to come back after a big surgery like this. I decided to go with one of my three doctors here in Los Angeles, Dr. William Bruno. He was actually the first one I met with and one of his patients that I met thru Real Self became a really good friend of mine. I know his work, he's one of the best at BBL and I trust him more than anyone else to do an amazing job and keep me safe from complications. I met with him BEFORE I had my baby about 2 years ago. I went back to his office last week AFTER my baby and he said, "you gained the weight" lol. Its not the kind of weight I wanted to gain but at my first consultation he wanted me to gain at least 15 lbs. I am now 20 lbs over my normal weight. I used to be 117 at 5'2 , now I am 135.... I also got a lot of stretch marks from my pregnancy.... But I told him I don't want a tummy tuck. Maybe later on in life, but not right now. I had a c section buy my scar is very low and healed really well. I am 30 years old and only have one baby. He was born March this year. I am doing my BBL in September. I will post pics of my Before my baby, after my baby and after my BBL . I also am treating my stretchmarks with different treatments such as microneedling, Retin A, dry exfoliation and laser.

Need sculpting

Wish pic

Day 1

Day 2

Day 4

Day 5

2 week post op appt

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He has a great bedside manner and is a prestige Surgeon.