Had a Baby... Now I Want a Bootay! - West Hollywood, CA

I've been researching for about 3 years now. Met...

I've been researching for about 3 years now. Met with several of the best Doctors in So Cal and saw patients from each of the Doctors. I wanted to go to Miami and get it done from Dr. Mendieta originally, but I don't want to make the trip back while I'm healing. I suck at healing. I'm a big fat baby and I don't know if it would even be possible for me to come back after a big surgery like this. I decided to go with one of my three doctors here in Los Angeles, Dr. William Bruno. He was actually the first one I met with and one of his patients that I met thru Real Self became a really good friend of mine. I know his work, he's one of the best at BBL and I trust him more than anyone else to do an amazing job and keep me safe from complications. I met with him BEFORE I had my baby about 2 years ago. I went back to his office last week AFTER my baby and he said, "you gained the weight" lol. Its not the kind of weight I wanted to gain but at my first consultation he wanted me to gain at least 15 lbs. I am now 20 lbs over my normal weight. I used to be 117 at 5'2 , now I am 135.... I also got a lot of stretch marks from my pregnancy.... But I told him I don't want a tummy tuck. Maybe later on in life, but not right now. I had a c section buy my scar is very low and healed really well. I am 30 years old and only have one baby. He was born March this year. I am doing my BBL in September. I will post pics of my Before my baby, after my baby and after my BBL . I also am treating my stretchmarks with different treatments such as microneedling, Retin A, dry exfoliation and laser.

Need sculpting

Wish pic

have you chosen your doctor??
Dr.Duran......after stalking her email,IG,&FB she gave me a quote of $4800
Hey you guys, I decieded I might stay in the states & go w/ Dr. Fisher........after hearing Duran hit a nerve and perailzed two people it scared the hell out of me.

Day 1

Day 2

Give yourself 6 weeks before casting a critical eye at your results. You have a long way to go in healing.
Happy healing! (:
He is still an option..... This has been a yoyo decision on who I'm going to pick. Every time I decide on someone I do my research on them & see all the f#%k up people they did & I'm back to I don't know again. I want the right doc who can give me the results I want when I give my money this time.

Day 4

I think it looks great! Honestly. Mine is going down every day. You should have seen how high mine was at first. My profile is rounding. I Love the way your cheeks look and I see roundness. I wish I had cheeks like that. I think it's gonna be a big difference week 3. He did tell me that I had no bottom cheek to begin with so we may have to put some more down there. I like what I see , I think you will too in 3 weeks :)
Hi girl, I had bbl with dr dass months ago. Not happy with my results. Booty is small and waist to hip ratio looks the same it did pre-op. I specifically asked him for a very small waist and big hips. After seeing my wish picture? He said he could give me that. Very disappointed with my result. My booty is shrinking every day. I don't think he added enough volume. I want to have a revision. Does any of you know who can give big hips and small waist? Pls let me know.
Hmmmm really? this is concerning as I want to go to him. I wish more people would post more Dr. Dass reviews. What did he say , did you let him know you were unhappy? Stay positive mama!

Day 5

mama! How is it going! Can't wait to see what it looks like now. More pics baby doll!
Thanks for posting these! By the way, like wow, your skin quality is AMAZING! I see NO cellulite whatsoever anywhere. Lucky bitch! I am hoping the butt drops more and rounds out for you.
Thanks! I'm really going w/ Hughes for a revise Because I think he can give me what I want, I'm just worried about the TT. I really want a TT like they do in DR, I don't want a flat square stomach,,.. I want the coke bottle look. If he can't do that then I might just make that trip

2 week post op appt

Wow the changes in ur butt was that after massages or just time??
Thank God finally my problem is solve with the help of Dr. Ogbefun who help me with roots and herbs that make me get pregnant after 28days of using the herbs and roots and i only pay for the preparation of parcel he send to me through DHL after i have send him the DHL details he required and i receive the parcel within 3days according to what he told me and to my greatest surprise i received the parcel and the roots and herbs work for me, am now three months pregnant since i use the roots and herbs after been married for the past 19years of no kids but today am so happy am pregnant contact him on miracletemple11@gmail.com for your pregnancy to because this is real and genuine.
Looking nicer and nicer! did Dr. Dass give you hips, i can't tell. What a transformation!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He has a great bedside manner and is a prestige Surgeon.