Had a Baby... Now I Want a Bootay! - West Hollywood, CA

I've been researching for about 3 years now. Met...

I've been researching for about 3 years now. Met with several of the best Doctors in So Cal and saw patients from each of the Doctors. I wanted to go to Miami and get it done from Dr. Mendieta originally, but I don't want to make the trip back while I'm healing. I suck at healing. I'm a big fat baby and I don't know if it would even be possible for me to come back after a big surgery like this. I decided to go with one of my three doctors here in Los Angeles, Dr. William Bruno. He was actually the first one I met with and one of his patients that I met thru Real Self became a really good friend of mine. I know his work, he's one of the best at BBL and I trust him more than anyone else to do an amazing job and keep me safe from complications. I met with him BEFORE I had my baby about 2 years ago. I went back to his office last week AFTER my baby and he said, "you gained the weight" lol. Its not the kind of weight I wanted to gain but at my first consultation he wanted me to gain at least 15 lbs. I am now 20 lbs over my normal weight. I used to be 117 at 5'2 , now I am 135.... I also got a lot of stretch marks from my pregnancy.... But I told him I don't want a tummy tuck. Maybe later on in life, but not right now. I had a c section buy my scar is very low and healed really well. I am 30 years old and only have one baby. He was born March this year. I am doing my BBL in September. I will post pics of my Before my baby, after my baby and after my BBL . I also am treating my stretchmarks with different treatments such as microneedling, Retin A, dry exfoliation and laser.

Need sculpting

Wish pic

Day 1

Day 2

Day 4

Day 5

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He has a great bedside manner and is a prestige Surgeon.

mama! How is it going! Can't wait to see what it looks like now. More pics baby doll!
Thanks for posting these! By the way, like wow, your skin quality is AMAZING! I see NO cellulite whatsoever anywhere. Lucky bitch! I am hoping the butt drops more and rounds out for you.
Thanks! I'm really going w/ Hughes for a revise Because I think he can give me what I want, I'm just worried about the TT. I really want a TT like they do in DR, I don't want a flat square stomach,,.. I want the coke bottle look. If he can't do that then I might just make that trip
If that's the look you want the first time... You might want to just take the trip hun.
Haha. Thanks hun. But yes. I hope it drops and rounds out more
I think it looks great! Honestly. Mine is going down every day. You should have seen how high mine was at first. My profile is rounding. I Love the way your cheeks look and I see roundness. I wish I had cheeks like that. I think it's gonna be a big difference week 3. He did tell me that I had no bottom cheek to begin with so we may have to put some more down there. I like what I see , I think you will too in 3 weeks :)
Really?? So you were high the first couple weeks? When does it drop? I guess it's so early ... Lol . Patience
It's not high anymore. My swelling is gone though. Hips , but , all in very nice proportion but I like having a shape. So I love my curves.
Hi girl, I had bbl with dr dass months ago. Not happy with my results. Booty is small and waist to hip ratio looks the same it did pre-op. I specifically asked him for a very small waist and big hips. After seeing my wish picture? He said he could give me that. Very disappointed with my result. My booty is shrinking every day. I don't think he added enough volume. I want to have a revision. Does any of you know who can give big hips and small waist? Pls let me know.
Hmmmm really? this is concerning as I want to go to him. I wish more people would post more Dr. Dass reviews. What did he say , did you let him know you were unhappy? Stay positive mama!
Do you have pics? Dass does upper buttocks and hips more than lower as you can see from most his patients. Post some pics!
I think I saw a pic of your after and it looks good! Do you have before? I heard Hughes does a really big butt if that's what you're looking for. I wanted subtle
In my case, I don't have enough volume on top of my buttocks. They look droopy I want a very noticeable waist to hip ratio and a lifted derrière .
DO you have before and after pictures? So are you saying there is NO improvement?
This the same ass I been having & I had to cuss his ass out to get the after pics,.... Saying he couldn't find my pics. This was all he had. So mad cuzz I went thru hell looking for the right doctor. Seem like all the doctors that know how to shape big ass are in DR but damn I don't want to die for a good shape
Girl you and me both. The BEST doctors for shaping are in DR, Mexico and Miami. But even in Miami they have complications.
Yea, I was looking at Dr. Sal too but he burns too many girls
Really?! Damn. I wish he have me what he have you. I don't want big hips and my hips are huge and my waist is soooo tiny ! Do you have pics??
I just can't see him doing that.... If you see my before and when I post after with garments off OMG my waist looks like I have a corset on and my hips are out there! I don't know... I had negative hips before
I saw your pics. I think your waist to hip ratio looks pretty amazing.... Do you have a before? Or side angel
Have you seen her pics? She looks pretty damn good to me.
It looks better actually. Thank goodness! It did look square before. I will be following your review very closely and hope it rounds out! But looks better!
Yeah :) I guess I have to wait. And also I think sitting with my but hanging down in the lawn chair helps round it out for some reason
It's getting better and better everyday!
Give yourself 6 weeks before casting a critical eye at your results. You have a long way to go in healing.