Botox for Hyperhydrosis Underarms - West Hollywood, CA

A fast and easy procedure- Dr. Motykie has saved...

A fast and easy procedure- Dr. Motykie has saved me from huge embarrassing sweats stains asunder my arms, in addition to saving many items of clothing that were getting ruined. The injections were minor pricks ( thanks to the numbing cream) , there was no downtime. About a week later I noticed my armpits were not sweating as much.
I only need to do this about twice a year he said. It has changed my life- job interviews, dating etc… you name it.

Very nice!   This will make getting dressed a ton easier and also take some stress away.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I was asked to go on the Marie Osmond Show to be a volunteer to talk about this actual medical issue and the fact that Botox can be used for MANY other medically necessary injections (not just for the face). I condor myself to be one of the luckiest ladies in town for the kindness and generosity Dr. Motykie always shows me given my circumstances. He cares more about the health and wellbeing of his patients than any doctor i've ever met. Health and beauty are a package deal and he knows how to take care of both.