275 Overfilled to 300 Saline Implants 15 Years Old, Small C Cup. I Want to Go to 500 Silicone Under the Muscle - West Des Moines

I am scheduled for surgery 9/23 and really want to...

I am scheduled for surgery 9/23 and really want to make sure I go big enough. I was never satisfied with my 275 overfilled to 300 saline implants. They were to small to me right after I woke up from surgery. I was an AA cup before implants and I want to be a D or DD, nice full big breasts. I am thinking 500 cc silicone smooth and under the muscle. I am 5' 0" tall, muscular build, and 122 lbs. I have my preop appointment to discuss size next week. Any suggestions?

PreOp appointment today!

I have my preop appointment today to figure out size of implant. Got my wish picks and ready to go! I will not go smaller than 450. Can't wait to see what we decide.

Size decided!

We are going with 475! A little nervous but i don't think i will have to worry about them being big enough. :)

Btw, mine were 492 cc. Under muscle. Silicone....
Hi... I think you will be happy with that size. Read my implant revision review . I'm 6 feet tall- size four. I am pretty fit, too. ..I ended up wider implants ( so you couldn't high five between them anymore!)... And i went hp....Super happy! ---I am happy for you! :)
Check out my implant revision review. Im 5'2 114 lbs and I got 450-475 and I love them!!
Hey there. Why are you switching to silicone (just wondering) was it the feel or appearance? I have a consultation tomorrow and I can't figure out what I would like
After 15 years my saline implants feel pretty good but i am ready to go bigger. The silicone are much more natural feeling than the saline. I personally would do silicone. Much safer than it was 15 years ago. Good luck!
I decided on 550 ccs silicone (so far). I would really really loveeee your opinion on how they look on me. I can't post photos here but could you look at the picture I just posted in my review?
Good luck
Best wishes!
Good luck on your up and coming surgery. Not much longer!
Good luck! Only one month away!! I'm only 5 feet tall also, I got 400cc's, smooth round silicone under muscle. I was a deflated 34B before (although I probably should have been wearing a 32 band) and now I'm a 32DDD.. 500cc's would definitely bring you over a D!
We are going with 475cc! I should definitely be big enough. I am a 32 AA with no implants so hopefully I'm not too big. The doc seemed ok with the 475 and getting the results I want. He definitely thought 500 cc would be too big. Fingers crossed. :-)
Good luck; hope u get your dream boobs!