Labiaplasty Without Hood Reduction - West Covina, CA

I recentlyhad the procedure done. And needless to...

I recentlyhad the procedure done. And needless to say I don't feel happy about it. I'm still healing and are in hopes that it looks better. I wanted it shortened a little and evened out. I feel that he went too short on my labia minora and they look disporportioned! I don't know what to do! I have another follow-up in 9days and are scared and my end result and nervous to express my concern. My Dr. said the swelling should reduce more since my clitoris is twice the size due to swelling he says. I really don't want to pay again or go through the pain again but I may have to; with someone else if necessary. I'm at a loss. I will keep you posted :*(
So sorry. It does take a while for things to look right but my clit didn't swell up a bunch after. I would recommend my doc but you paid less than he charges for a first time surgery. Redos might be more. Hugs!
Which Dr did you use if I may ask?

post-op 18days

Although the swelling of my clothes has gone down significantly I noticed more problems! (Maybe I need to stop looking at myself so much). But there's a ball under my clothes & it looks lop sided. One side looks like he hacked too far behind it. One labia still looks smaller than the other & it even appears fused to my labia majora. I am still in pain & swollen. Am I being unrealistic & not allowing enough healing time for myself? I am so depressed at this point that I cry every day. I have a follow up on Monday, in 6days, and plan on expressing my concerns with the Dr, but afraid of having him even attempt to 'fix' me for fear of him making it worse...is it worth the chance? I'm considering a consultation from Dr Said or Dr Alter (who seems pricier) but it may be too early for me to get reconstructive surgery if needed. So lost & depressed :*(

post-op 18days

Sorry typos! Swelling of my clit, not clothes.
And Dr Saia, not Said. Gotta love auto spell on ur phones
Sorry to hear of your anxieties. Most doctors want the best results for their patients and if you sense yours doesn't, invest in second opinion. But let yourself heal and ask your surgeon what his revision policy is so you know what kinds of costs you are potentially looking at. You should make sure your surgeon truly understands what you are wanting if you feel you must have a revision.
You're right, thanks. I have a follow up on Monday & will discuss this with him.
Dr. Sanchez

I don't feel my doctor listened to me or went over things with me. He more or less just sat there & listened to me nor volunteered information.