Former Patient - West Columbia, SC

Went to this dr to get a simple injectable...

Went to this dr to get a simple injectable treatment for anti aging , thinking , hey , nothing can go wrong with a PLASTIC SURGEON , wright ? .......well, was I wrong !!! My pretty face is uneven , pulled in all the wrong areas and awkwardly wrinkled . Omg , I'm so sad :( I don't know , perhaps he s a brilliant surgeon or else, but for injectables - I can only judge from my results of a simple procedure and results are disfiguring . He has no clue how to inject anti aging ! I can only cry :(

Few day later

I was hoping that maybe , just maybe things might even out on my face , but - no , it's worse! What was suppouse to be a brow lift turned out in complete opposite - my eyebrows are stuck to my eyelids! I cannot use any eyeliner and have a hard time looking up without actually lifting my whole head . Eyebrows are all weird and wrinkled towards the ends . I ve had Botox in past 5 yrs , performed by nurses, PA , MD and have never experienced anything like this . How can a PLASTIC SURGEON do this with something as simple as Botox ???
Columbia Plastic Surgeon