Former Patient - West Columbia, SC

Went to this dr to get a simple injectable...

Went to this dr to get a simple injectable treatment for anti aging , thinking , hey , nothing can go wrong with a PLASTIC SURGEON , wright ? .......well, was I wrong !!! My pretty face is uneven , pulled in all the wrong areas and awkwardly wrinkled . Omg , I'm so sad :( I don't know , perhaps he s a brilliant surgeon or else, but for injectables - I can only judge from my results of a simple procedure and results are disfiguring . He has no clue how to inject anti aging ! I can only cry :(

Few day later

I was hoping that maybe , just maybe things might even out on my face , but - no , it's worse! What was suppouse to be a brow lift turned out in complete opposite - my eyebrows are stuck to my eyelids! I cannot use any eyeliner and have a hard time looking up without actually lifting my whole head . Eyebrows are all weird and wrinkled towards the ends . I ve had Botox in past 5 yrs , performed by nurses, PA , MD and have never experienced anything like this . How can a PLASTIC SURGEON do this with something as simple as Botox ???
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Unskilled injector

Sorry to hear how things turned out for you. :( If you feel comfortable please post pictures so we can see what the changes look like.

Hopefully the Botox will work through your system quickly and you will be back to how you were before soon.