Outrageously Wonderful - West Chester, OH

There's nothing more beautiful, inspiring,...

There's nothing more beautiful, inspiring, contagious and fun then a beautiful smile. It can light up a room, bring a smile to someone else's face, and make you feel special.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

From start to finish, Dr. Hedge made me feel like I was the most important case ever. He is brilliant, creative, kind and crazy passionate about his work. I wish i enjoyed my work as much as he does. I feel very fortunate that i found someone with so much expertise.

27K? 27K? No wonder the Dr. enjoys his work so much, fleecing naive patients out of large sums of money, who wouldn't enjoy his work? And you do understand that nobody can see your white teeth while you broadcast radio, right?
Ha, Ha, Ha! So happy to have beautiful white and bright teeth with NO cosmetic modifications.
Congrats on your new smile. Dr Hedge is one of my best friends and mentors. You made the right decision by using him. Congratulations
27K? Is that a typo? That is crazy expensive

Hi Cincinnati,

Thanks for the review and welcome to the community, could you please elaborate a bit more about your experience to fully aid our community. :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,