Remarkable Fat Transfer Results - Wesley Chapel, FL

I have had three plastic surgeons do procedures...

I have had three plastic surgeons do procedures (breast argumentation, cheek implants, face lift) over the last 12 years. I am a 59 years old female and have an autoimmune disease that affects my skin and internal organs. As a result, my face features have changed, that's why I had the partial face lift and cheek implants. The cheek implants were a huge mistake for my autoimmune disease and altered my original facial features. When I spoke to the surgeon who did the cheek implants, his response was more surgery at an enormous fee and "You will look beautiful if I do this and that." So I seeked out more consultations and Dr. R. Ambay was the "only" physician who even discussed my autoimmune disease and what was even feasible to correct my facial disfigurement. He even phoned the manufacturer of my cheek implants to understand what options he had which turned out they are permanently affixed to my cheek bone and cannot be removed. My option came down to fat injections. I had this procedure done in his office September, 2013. After previous surgeries, I know how long the recovery time is when you go under anesthesia. Doing this fat transfer procedure in Dr. Ambay's office was fast and minimal pain and recovery time. Dr. Ambay was very professional, extremely caring and a great plastic surgeon.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon