Hope Exilis is the Life Saver for my Stubborn Trouble Spots - Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been researching noninvasive treatments for...

I have been researching noninvasive treatments for awhile hoping for a miracle cure for the stubborn fat I can never lose in my thigh area. Just had my first treatment at Zhoy Vitality Center in the Tampa area. I went in a little nervous as I have read varying reports on the pain level. I was pleasantly surprised. And any discomfort due to the intensity of the heat quickly subsided immediately after treatment. Looking forward to my next three treatments and great results.

Completed Fourth Exilis Treatment

I just finished my last treatment on my outer thigh/buttock area. While I thought I may have seen/felt subtle improvements, the before and after pictures the technician took showed a significant change. And there may be more improvements over the next 90 days. I am very pleased with the results. Best of all, no down time. I drove myself to each appointment. Having had lipo and exilis in this area, I much prefer the exilis treatments.
Jema, Zhoy Vitality Center

Jema, the aesthetician that performed my procedure, was great. She had a thorough knowledge of the procedure and had experienced the treatment herself so she could accurately tell me what to expect.