Best Plastic Surgeon in Tampa Bay

I decided to reconstruct after a double mastectomy...

I decided to reconstruct after a double mastectomy to make me feel whole again and put the breast cancer behind me without a negative reminder every time I walked out of the shower. I recommend doing it all: reconstruct with silicone implants, nipple reconstruction and tatooing. Once it's done, you'll never look back.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed over four plastic surgeons until I thankfully found Dr. Paul Albear. Dr. Albear worked in tandem with breast cancer surgeon, Dr.Charles Cox for my double mastectomy and reconstruction from breast cancer. Dr. Albear talks to you in real terms and treats you like he's known you for years. His demeanor and skills are what sold me. He takes the time to listen to you and connect. You are never, ever rushed through an appointment. You feel valued and cared for not only by him but by everyone on his staff. I have been very pleased with the results from my breast reconstruction. He handled everything from the expander process, to nipple reconstruction and aerola tatooing. Because he handles so many breast cancer cases,I felt like he understood and knew exactly what I was going through physically and emotionally. Dr.Albear is not your radio station/billboard plastic surgeon looking to turn and burn patients in and out on botox. (although when I'm ready for all that, I would go to him!) It's clear he's in it for something greater as well. It made my breast cancer reconstruction process so much easier dealing with Dr. Paul Albear and Staff.

So happy to hear what great care Dr. Albear provided you!

Do you mind me asking how long you waited between the reconstruction and the nipple surgery?