I Knew I Was in Good Hands - Wesley Chapel, FL

Well, I was divorced and always put my family...

Well, I was divorced and always put my family FIRST for 16 years. Someone I have been dating after my divorce told me that it was time to do something good for ME and for my body and put myself FIRST for once in my life! I almost chickened out just out of pure FEAR! It turned out to be one of the best decisions I have ever made.

My mom and her husband tried to talk me out of it but I decided my friend was right. I feel good about myself even more than I did before. As we age, lets face it, there aren't too many exciting things to look forward to. My boyfriend is so happy with the change we are having better sex and more of it! I can't remember the last time in my life when I got so many compliments on my body and how great I look. Making this change also made me a smarter shopper. My clothes fit me better. I dress and look very fashionable because I care more now about HOW I look over-all.

I don't know how Dr. Albear did it, my breasts are much bigger and I didn't even need to buy all new clothes. Even my old clothes fit me better!:) Thank you Dr. Albear! You are very good with people and have the knowledge to back your work and the skills to promote successful surgeries in your practice. It's very obvious that you care for your patients!That experience of being in "good hands" from start to finish is an experience I will never forget! Thank you for changing my LIFE!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I felt I was in "good hands" from spending time with Dr. Albear and his nurse Jeri. Him and his staff are very thorough and very people oriented. I never felt like I was rushed like you sometimes do whenever you see your regular physician. I felt more like a good friend or family. They took time explaining EVERYTHING. The best feeling was going in knowing what to expect during surgery and afterwards during recovery.