Best Investment I've Ever Made, from the Best Doctor Around - Wesley Chapel, FL

I had always been a 32A bra size and as a 25 year...

I had always been a 32A bra size and as a 25 year old woman, I knew it was time to make my dream of having a breast augmentation reality. Dr. Albear was so dedicated to educating me about the process and was attentive to addressing my questions, concerns, and wants. He cares about the patient and is realistic regarding the options, results, recovery, etc.

I had zero complications and regular follow up appointments meant that any new questions that arose were answered promptly. This procedure and the choice of this doctor have been the best decisions I have ever made. At a 32D bra size, my breasts are now perfect for my body type and I always get compliments on how great and natural they look (my number #1 request).

More importantly, I feel so great about myself all around and don't feel self-conscious that my breasts are too small, too big, too "fake"-looking, etc. He really gets to know the patient based on them and their body type, not just another procedure. I really could not be happier with my breast augmentation and recommend Dr. Albear to anyone and everyone.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

SarahinFL1029...They are saline.
Hey did you have saline or silicone? Thank you for your response.
Hi Angie. My surgery was 3 and a half months ago...recovery has been quick :)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! We'd love to know when you had your surgery (how far post-op you are).