Yes- So Happy! - Wesley Chapel, FL

I'm only 32, but have pronounced lines on my...

I'm only 32, but have pronounced lines on my forehead and between my brows. Dysport has really relaxed the area and I still have movement and lines are mostly gone 3 days out.

I was a little nervous- I've had Botox a few times with mixed results and after reading reviews, I was very nervous to try Dysport. She listened to my concerns and agreed that "less is more". She uses Dysport herself (told me she does her own injections- looks beautiful). I am thrilled with the results.

Hi, Julie,
For your own personal satisfaction, I'm truly glad for you. However, for myself it proves my point about my own values & had I known any sort of reported sided effects that are so dangerous, I would NOT had thought even twice to having the minimum of dysport injected like I did. In other words in 2009 when it hit the market in the U.S. the side effects revealed were nothing to worry about. Not until my tragic experience & reporting it to the FDA & Dysport manufacture did many other cases begin to surface, in conjunction with the deaths of 16 children being treated with dysport for spastic dysplasia & over 250 reported cases of serious side effects. I guess the FDA felt that the pros out weighed the severieties of those that had seriously been damaged by the is poison, is my only analogy. Like my life has no meaning at all, even though like yourself I had the minimum amount injected. The difference being, nothing was in the media or told to me by the practitoner of the true risks with the seriousness of such side effects. Julie you're a lucky person. Had I been you & had found this site when between 2009 -2011 the honesty & the of the side effects, possibly leading into death. I would not have dared taken such a risk. So many people rely on the doctors to give them the full stats on products when they should be further investigating the safety, etc. & be prepared for themselves with research. I did both. And it was after my injections, as I previously said when the full jest of this poison causing such damage. The doctors are in it for the business & to hell with the risks of explaining that it's a viral poison that does spread, paralyzing & is most often NOT TEMPORARY, once it paralyzes your tearduct glands, causing extreme to zero ability for tearing, sweating, going into bacterial infections because of it being a viral poisoning & irritation to your system, such as the eyes [my eyes]. Damaging the lungs, etc. I was an athlete & very conscious of what I put into my body.
Dr. Suarez- Bella Vista Salon

Dr. Suarez- very personable. Immediately put me at ease and I felt like I was meeting a friend for coffee as opposed to having a procedure done. She described her own personal experience with Dysport. She did not try to sell me on other products. My only knock is that she didn't schedule an appt. to follow up on results. However, it is not necessary because the results are great:)