Dr. Itzhak Nir of Palms Wellington Plastic Surgery - Wellington, FL

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Palms Wellington Plastic Surgery and Dr. Itzhak Nir through my Palm Beach Polo and Equestrian Community. Dr. Itzhak Nir and staff at Palms Wellington Plastic Surgery is my number one choice for all cosmetic procedures. I moved to Palm Beach Polo in Wellington, FL 5 years ago, and was referred to Dr. Nir through a friend of my. It was the best choice I ever made. Dr. Nir changed my life. I look 10 years younger and have so much more confidence about my self. Dr. Nir and his great staff at Palms Wellington Plastic Surgery treated me with the upmost professionalism and courtesy. I would suggest Dr. Itzhak Nir to everyone!!!!! Thank you for all you have done.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.