Best Decision I've Made in Years - Wellesley, MA

To achieve self-esteem about my body. At 10...

To achieve self-esteem about my body.

At 10 weeks post-op from a full abdominoplasty, and repair to pregnancy-induced diastasis recti and umbilical hernia, I am fully confident that I made the right choice.

Since this procedure was almost 100% out-of-pocket, it was not a decision to be made lightly.  Even in this early stage, I am already the happiest and healthiest version of me I have been since the birth of my eldest child over seven years ago. Dr. O gave me back the body I knew I would never be able to achieve, regardless of healthy and active lifestyle choices.

I look and feel more attractive than I ever thought possible, and I am HEALTHY. My incision is healing so quickly I am astounded, and I am a clothing size I haven't worn in a decade.  A word to the wise when viewing ANY physician reviews: if the reviewer can't spell or use proper grammar, or gives a negative review with NO details, consider the source. Every now and then, a non-compliant patient will disregard doctor's orders, and post a negative review about the results. Just like people who post negative reviews to recipes, stating, "I followed it exactly, EXCEPT..." I am an educated and sound-minded woman. This was a decision many years in the making. But it all came to pass within a few months of meeting Dr. O. Trust her - she is a perfectionist!

Congratulations on your wonderful results.

Yes, following your doctors advice and orders is the key to a proper recovery.  I am happy you found a fabulous doctor.  Please keep us up to date as you hit mile markers with your recovery.

Would love it if you shared your pre and post op pictures.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

In truth, Dr. O is the ONLY surgeon I interviewed. While her home-office setting may be off-putting to some, keep in mind - it is the surgeon's skills in the OR, not her office setting, that is paramount. Her fee of $150 is completely reasonable, as it includes initial consult, pre-op, and unlimited post-op visits. I believe this policy is the mark of a qualified surgeon. Everyone benefits from proper post-op care without the added concern of additional cost. Dr. O answers emails within no less than 24 hours, consistently. I felt I was in the hands of someone who wanted to make me back into the woman I was meant to be, hiding behind the trappings of pregnancy and C-sections.