Was Worth It! - Wellesley, MA

I was a little worried about having some Restylane...

I was a little worried about having some Restylane injected into my eye hollows, for obvious reasons..... I did a lot of research and went to several doctors. I did make my final decision to have this done by a octoplastic surgeon not a dermatologist. I felt very comfortable with him and he did a great job. He told me I would bruise and I did. He answered all of my questions and "underfilled" and I came back two weeks later and he made corrections. I am so very pleased with the results.I stressed over it for a very long time.. I think having realistic expectations and going to a qualified provider makes all the difference in the world. I will be doing this again.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I would give him more stars if I could, he was wonderfull as was his receptionist. I picked him because he made me feel comfortable and I believe he was very honest with me and I was a bag of nerves walking in and was relieved walking out. He did a wonderfull job and gave me my eyes back! I feel so much better...I would recommend him to ANYONE who is considering having Restylane injections. I want to thank Dr. Kapadia for being so kind... and taking the time to answer my questions. I feel lucky to have found him in a sea of people that will just inject anyone with anything. The whole experience was great and I am very very happy with the results.