Mitesh Kapadia - Wellesley, MA

I got injections of Restylane under my eyes to...

I got injections of Restylane under my eyes to reduce the appearance of bags. I have used restylane a few times over the past few years and it is a wonderful alternative to having surgery. It works great and each time I get it done it lasts longer and longer and I seem to need less and less as the visits go on. It had been well over a year since my last treatment when I went in in April. The downtime is nothing, there are small bruises from the needle stick but no pain afterwards at all and the bruises are easily covered with a little extra makeup and teh results are immediate! I personally don't have time to have surgery and several weeks to heal/go back to looking normal and unbruised, so this the perfect option for me and not overwhelmingly expensive.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is amazing, I have gone to a few doctors in the Boston area andin the DC area when I lived there for injectable fillers and he is by far the best I have seen. The first time I went to him to talk about my options he suggested right off that I try a filler rather than surgery. Obviously surgery would cost a ton more and the fact that he provided an honest recommendation based on my age and the results I wanted rather than just suggesting the more expensive option made me trust him immediately. He has answered all of my questions and I feel like he truly listened to my concerns and expectations before starting and the work he did was fantastic. Not much bruising, no pain and the results are great. I give Dr. Kapadia the highest recommendation, he is great. And the office staff (Donna) is great too, very nice and helpful. The whole experience was great for me!

Glad you have found a treatment that works so well for you! Do you mind me asking your age?