Restylane Injections in Under Eye Hollows -Wellesley, MA

I have had restylane injections to correct under...

I have had restylane injections to correct under eye hollows once per year for the past two years. I would recommend this procedure for anyone that is unhappy with their under eye appearance but is not yet ready for a blepharoplasty.

When researching a procedure such as this, I found it helpful to look for an opthamalic plastic surgeon. I felt at ease knowing that my doctor conducted procedures like this on a regular basis and it wasn't just one of many other procedures (on all areas of the body) that he practiced.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is extremely professional and has a great bedside manner. I was initially apprehensive about the procedure and wanted to be on the conservative side and Dr, Kapadia listened to my concerns and also made helpful suggestions about what he thought would work for my face. I am extremely happy with the results. I have received many compliments about looking refreshed; however, no one can pinpoint what has been changed. This was exactly the outcome I was looking for! I would highly recommend Dr. Kapadia.

Thanks for sharing about your Restylane experience! How much did you have injected?