Under Eye Hollows - Wellesley, MA

Every time I looked in the mirror all I could see...

Every time I looked in the mirror all I could see was the dark hollows under my eyes. I looked tired. I am an esthetician so I have done all that I could for myself at work, peels, photofacials, every anti aging product. My skin looked good but those hollows, I knew all about dermal fillers and botox. So when I decided to have my under eyes filled, I only wanted the best eye surgeon I could find to do it. I researched and found Dr. Kapadia. He had such excellent reviews so I went to him. When I met him I liked him right away. He talked to me honestly and told me what I coulthe same problem. Best money I evd expect. I had It done, it didn't hurt and the recovery was minimal. I love the results. I will be going back to him again and I recommend him to my clients with er spent. (53 years old)
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I think anyone looking to have any procedure on their eyes should go see Dr. Kapadia. He is excellent, he did restylane under my eyes for hollows. I am so pleased with the results. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for sharing.  Did you get a whole vial worth?  Would love to see some before and after pics.
I had one vial. I will try to get some pics on here. Maybe
That would be awesome, here is a tutorial if you need it.