Very Good Experience. - Wellesley, MA

Massive weight loss left my face looking tired and...

Massive weight loss left my face looking tired and sad. I wanted to have my face look as young as I feel.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

After corresponding via email, I met with Dr. O'Sullivan for a consultation. I ended up having a syringe of Radiesse injected into my nasolabial folds and Dysport injected to my forehead and crow's feet all on that same day. Dr. O'Sullivan was very friendly. She attentively listened to what I had to say and patiently answered all my questions. The injections were minimally painful and I have very little bruising. I am very happy with the results and have already scheduled my next appointment with her.

I'd been wanting to get some type of filler for about a year. I've lost over a hundred pounds which left my face looked tired. The fat loss in my face made my nasolabial folds look very deep. I decided on Radiesse since it is supposed to last longer than the other fillers on the market. I figured that it was the most cost effective choice.

Good for you for losing the weight, and good for you for doing this to make yourself feel better - I hope you look in the mirror & feel absolutely gorgeous!!

Its great to hear you are happy with the results. How long had you been considering getting Radiesse?