What R U Waiting For? - Wellesley, MA

I chose Dr. Kapadia after wanting to have my...

I chose Dr. Kapadia after wanting to have my eyelids done for years and years. His website provided me with exactly what I needed to know...his education, experience, affiliations, and, of course, before and after pictures. What was I waiting for? I called, made an appointment for a consult, and after meeting him and his answering all my questions about the procedure, I made my appointment for the surgery that same day. Thank you Dr.K!! LOVE my results!!!

What R U Waiting For?

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fantastic

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.