The Eyelids I Should Have Been Born With!

Saggy eyelids run in my family (a lot of extra...

Saggy eyelids run in my family (a lot of extra skin which gets flabby and wrinkly as we get older). I had no other wrinkles on my face except for my eyelids which I felt aged me at least 5 years. It is expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes. Without a doubt. I found Dr. Kapadia online and by reading a lot of reviews. I am so happy to say that the reviews were correct and I am glad to be adding to his positive reviews!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I have never given a doctor a hug. After my procedure, I gave this guy one. He's that good. He is kind, patient, all his credentials check out and he is incredibly skilled in his work. We discussed what I wanted during the consult (nothing extreme...nothing taut looking or "pulled" -- just removing the excess skin and giving me a natural, rested look). The procedure is in office and takes appoximately one hour. Is it fun? No. But he plays the music you like and if you choose to chit-chat his voice is very soothing and calm. He will also walk you thru it, if you wish which I found helpful so that I could mentally pace myself through it. The results are wonderful! I can't believe how much time I would spend cursing my eyelids every time I looked in the mirror or saw a picture of myself. It was worth every penny to not only NOT SPEND precious time thinking about it but when I do see myself to actually like what I see!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.