No More Heavy Eyelids! - Wellesley, MA

I've always had a bit of a hooded eye, and as I...

I've always had a bit of a hooded eye, and as I got older it go more and more noticeable. My husband kept asking me, "are you okay?", "are you tired?" -- when in reality I felt great. I take pride in my appearance, and my eyelids were making me look old and grouchy. It got to the point where I was losing some peripheral vision on the left side, and applying mascara was impossible because my eyelid was sitting on top of (and covering) my lashes.

Welcome to the Community.  Can you tell us a little more about your surgery and recovery experience?  Like which surgery you had, if you had stitches, if you experienced significant bruising or swelling, and if your eyes healed differently/asymetrically?  It is really helpful to our Community Members who are considering eyelid surgery to hear what everything was like.  Either way, thanks for sharing on RealSelf :)
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia was a great choice for my upper blepharoplasty, I couldn't be happier with the results. His work is subtle and discreet, but definitely a change for the better. I never had that crazy, wide-eyed look, and if you didn't know me before the procedure it would be impossible to tell I had anything done. The Wellesley office is a breeze to get in and out of, and the surgery itself is weird-feeling but not painful in any way. DO IT!!