An Exceptionally Gifted Surgeon - Wellesley, MA

I am a 54 year old female that recently had upper...

I am a 54 year old female that recently had upper & lower blepharoplasty eye surgery. I had been considering this surgery for years. My eyelids had lost their natural elasticity and I also had puffy bags under my eyes. I finally decided to go for a consultation after hearing comments from my family & friends that I always “ looked tired” even though I got plenty of rest the night before. I believe in aging gracefully but I am open to a little help along the way. Dr Kapadia was recommended by a family member. I was very happy to learn that he specialized in both cosmetic and corrective eye surgery and had many years of experience in his practice. So I made the appointment for the free consultation.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Kapadia and his office manager, Donna, personable, professional, and helpful from the initial consultation all the way through the surgery to the aftercare & follow-up. My surgery was such a pleasant experience. I can’t thank Dr. Kapadia enough for giving my eyes back their youthful appearance. I am amazed at the results he was able to achieve. It’s been a huge boost to my self confidence and now I only hear comments of how great I look. No kidding, I didn’t think having this surgery three months ago would make such a difference in my life, but it did in a very positive way. : ) I would highly recommend Dr. Kapadia to anyone that is considering corrective eye surgery or facial rejuvenations. He is truly an exceptionally gifted surgeon.