Amazing Results of my Upper Blepharoplasty - Wellesley, MA

I had a wonderful experience from beginning to the...

I had a wonderful experience from beginning to the end with my upper eyelid surgery I had a couple of weeks ago. It started with the consultation in Wellesley which made me feel even more comfortable about my decision to have this procedure done. Donna who works the front desk and phones and sure she does a lot more was extremely nice as well. If I had any additional questions before or after my procedure she was always available and got my answers. Dr. Kapadia himself was a gem he made me feel so at ease especially when he asked what my favorite band was and then played that through the whole hour while he did his magic. I was also very impressed by the office decor throrughout you could just tell it was class all around. I have referred a few people to Dr. Kapadia and sure they will all be just as pleased as I am! Deborah W. Arlington, Ma.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

As I stated above in my review of the procedure Dr. Mitesh Kapadia was simply amazing! He explained everythiing he was going to do during the procedure step by step. It was not painful in any way a couple of needles here and there and felt nothing. He said it would take about an hour and it was exactly that not one minute over. I was actually driving the next day and my eyes healed extremely fast i hear everyone is different. I had no swelling I did what he suggested iced it and minimal bruising. I also did some fillers as well and was very pleased with the results. I can't say enough about him but I will say he is one amazing doctor! Thank you Dr. Kapadia! Deborah W. Arlington, Ma.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.