Cellulaze...easy, Comfortable, Confident in Dr. Marshall and Staff - Wellesley, MA

To reduce the cellulite on the back of my thighs

To reduce the cellulite on the back of my thighs

I had been following cellulaze for over a year and...

I had been following cellulaze for over a year and was so excited to hear it was FDA approved in the US. I searched for a reputable, board certified Plastic Surgeon and found out that Dr. Marshall in the greater Boston area. I think at this time is one of the few, if not the only one, with the cellulaze machine in New England. I really likes Dr Marshall and felt comfortable with him, even though I was one of his first patients. I hated the cottage cheese on the back and sides of my thighs. I diet and exercise and am 5'7 and about 123, and no matter what I have had this cellulite for as long as I can remember. I just did the surgery 8 days ago, so it is too soon to see results. I am told to not even really and expect to see any results until 3-4 weeks. It was a very easy procedure. Took a valium and a percocet and the only thing I felt was the needles to numb. The first 24 hours there is some drainage, so I would suggest buying 2 by 3 inch bandaids for the first week until the drainage is fully done. I had 6 holes, and all but 1 closed up after the first 2-3 days. The first day and night I would get a bed liner, they make them for kids who pee in bed, and lay it on the sheet. The garment is fine, but I switched to spanx after the second day, but sleep in the garment they gave me. I will continue to wear spanx for probably 4 weeks. There is little discomfort. My legs were sore and still are a little. Nothing major. I am still bruised and swollen and I suspect by week 2 this will all be pretty much fine. As much as I want to workout, I know I need to wait til at least week 2, but probably longer. So far, so good and I am hoping my thighs will look great by summer!

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

I was one of the first cellulaze patients of Dr Marshall and I was overall very pleased with the experience.

:(((( I have read any mixed reviews but i was hoping for this to finally be the cure ..that makes me sad..thanks so much for replying
hi there would you be able to post or send me some pics?...how much of a progress did you see?..did your cellulite disappear completely?
hi. i dont have any pictures. I feel the results are minimal. I do not think the procedure is worth the money. If the procedure was under $2000, then maybe. very minimal.
Hi there - I noticed you upgraded your status to "worth it" - did you feel it was worth it very soon after the procedure or did you recently switch it? Just trying to figure out how quickly you saw results... I had mine done May 14th and still don't see a ton of improvement although there is very slight improvement. Not enough though to change to a "worth it" status quite yet...

Thanks for the review and it's great the treatment worked well for you!

Kate

Good to hear an update from you. We'd love to see some photos of your results!!

Glad you were pleased.