Dr Kenneth Marshall Cured my Cellulite : ) - Wellesley, MA

I am 46 and had not worn shorts since I turned 30....

I am 46 and had not worn shorts since I turned 30. I had a lot of cellulite even in high school. I do have extremely high levels of estrogen and thin Scandinavian skin so not a good combination. I had the Cellulaze procedure May 30....the procedure itself was not comfortable and had some pain but I was as stoic as I could be and daydreamed of wearing cute summer outfits. Today is June 27 and I cannot get over the difference! I don't think that Victoria's Secret will be offering me a modeling contract, but I am a VERY happy customer. It is like a weight off my shoulders! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Also - I loved the dr and his staff - very friendly, helpful, well-informed, realistic, and fantastic aftercare! They are so patient and reassuring!

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

I chose this provider based on his being board-certified. There is another dr in this area performing the procedure but he is not board-certified. I was very thorough in my research and learned that he trained with Dr DiB in NJ who is one of only two board-certified plastic surgeons in the US to do the testing to bring this procedure to market.