Cellulaze - Wellesley, MA

Cellulaze is a Complicated Procedure That is...

Cellulaze is a Complicated Procedure That is Effective, Easy, Not Painful, and Done in an Office with Almost No Downtime. I have cellulite even though I am thin and work out every day so the cellulite really bothered me. The reviews were good and it appears that it has been the most successful type of procedure for cellulite as it really attacks the cause and not just bandaids the look of cellulite. it has only been a week so I can not totally recommends its effectiveness but the process makes sense and the actual procedure was much better than expected and didn't need any painkillers or even aspirin after the procedure and was out dancing 3 days later at a charity event. I will follow up in a month to let you know my thoughts on the results but I am very hopeful and pleased just in the one week time.

hi there, how are your results after all this time? is your celulite still gone?..would you mind sending me a before and after I considering getting it done but is pretty pricey and dont want to be dissapointed..thankx :)))
Hey....I hope all is well n u received maximum results... Please update us....n if possible can u post before n after pictures....thanx

It sounds like overall things have gone pretty smooth for you. Was there things you didn't quite expect or found a bit surprising about the treatment?

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marshall and Barbara were very good. They answered all my questions and concerns and i was definitely very comfortable going into the procedure. It was easier and less painful than expected and I had virtually no downtime from my regular activities beside heavy exercise for about a week. I would say the hardest part for me will be wearing the compression garment (basically SPANX) for 4 weeks. Barbara in his office was excellent and followed up and checked on me throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Dr Marshall and his great staff.