Saline Removed and Replaced with Same Size Silicon Cohesive Gel - Wellesley, MA

I could not be happier with my decision to replace...

I could not be happier with my decision to replace my saline above muscle implants with the Natrelle silicon cohesive gel implants. I wanted a more natural shape and feel. I had my procedure in the comfort of Dr. Loverme's office and felt just as safe as a hospital experience without the headache of parking, walking, checkin in... etc... The surgical team was great and the anesthesiologist met me and was very thorough and spent plenty of time talking with me, answering my questions and explaining everything. I woke up feeling refreshed and not a bit nauseas or groggy. This I have learned is the benefit of the type of anesthesia they use and it was such a better experience than my original surgery. I left the office and felt great. I had a typical few days just feeling like I had overdone pushups. I did not take any pain medication after the initial pain meds given to me in the recovery room. I didn't even take a tylenol that night! I was not opposed to it and am no champion of suffering... I just did not need it. It is two weeks later and I am thrilled with my results. I feel so grateful to Dr. Loverme and his team. He is the best PS in the Boston area by far and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loverme is the best choice for anyone in the New England area looking for a plastic surgeon. He is kind and professional and is tremendously helpful at helping his patients make decisions with his candid but thoughtful advice. I would trust him with anything. He did my original BA over a decade ago and at the time silicone was not an option. He also did some liposuction a year or two after that. I have never been disappointed or had a negative experience with the entire experiences with Dr. Loverme, his nurses, anesthesiologist, office staff, etc... Without exception they have all been extremely kind, professional and helpful.