Professional Services - Wellesley, MA

Blepharoplasty consultation and Botox injections...

Blepharoplasty consultation and Botox injections -
Consultation was thorough and the injections were painless. I am completely satisfied having accomplished what I planned to without any concerns or complications.
I selected Dr. Kapadia after searching RealSelf.com and I am so glad I trusted other patient reviews. I had an excellent experience and will be going back to see him even though he is quite a distance from my home. Great services.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I went to see Dr. Kapadia for a blepharoplasty consultation and Botox injections. He was very kind, answered all of my questions and gave me honest input about what services would accomplish the results I was seeking. He even suggested another physician to handle a specific procedure. I could tell immediately that he cared not only about my satisfaction and care, but he took great pride in his own work. His assistant was professional and very helpful in finding a convenient time for my appointments. I had no wait in the office and the doctor's schedule was flexible enough to accommodate my own. Dr. Kapadia was a warm, intelligent physician and I am pleased to see his reputation as an excellent doctor is well deserved.