Breast Augmentation: Bad Decision - Wellesley, MA

I had a tuberous breast correction. I felt bad...

I had a tuberous breast correction. I felt bad about my body because of this deformity and went to him, stupidly! At the consultation he didn't really care what I wanted, he picked the profile of the implant and said this is what you are going to have. He didn't care about what look I was going for, rather what he thought he liked, which happened to be overly natural with no fullness at all.

He failed to give me areola reduction that is always needed for a tuberous correction. He also created an oversized pocket that makes me look saggy. He was not very comforting and acted like he was doing it "his way". He rushed through the entire consultation as well. I would advise not to go time for breast implants!

You look amazing. Large areolas are incredibly feminine and sexy.
Sorry for your unhappy results. What type of implants did he use? What size? Where is your incisions? What date was this done? Do you have any pre-op pictures so we can see what you started with? Tuberous Breast correction is a complicated procedure. Did you get a 2nd opinion?
He used smooth round salines. I do have a preop pic. I had this surgery quite a bit ago but they really haven't changed much. I am actually getting revised by another surgeon in march.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. LoVerme isn't a great plastic surgeon. He was not very nice, and rushes his consultations. He does things the way he thinks he likes them, not the patients.