Wish I Had a Better Result Overall. Complete Waste of Money - Wellesley, MA

I had liposuction once before on my stomach and...

I had liposuction once before on my stomach and waist and was very happy with the results. Now years later, I wanted to have it done on my rear waist where my love handles were now prominent having never treated that area. As well, I wanted to have liposuction of my chest where I had previously had gynecomastia.

All in all, the results this time were extrememly disappointing. While I was initially told that I was an excellent candidate due to my age and skin condition, the results I got were severely displeasing. My chest was very assymmetrical. The rear love handles were never reduced in size. if anything, they appeared worse becuase I chose to have the front retreated as well and it created a disparity. I had expected to have incisions in the back, but the doctor decided they were not necessary and chose to go around from the front hip area. Of course, he was not able to reach the middle of my back from there so I still have noticeable lovehandles around the back half of my waist. Trult disappointing.

William LoVerme

I did not think this doctor took my concerns seriously. I had multiple procedures done with him and spent close to $20K. After a first course of surgery, areas appeared to have been missed, my rhino was canted and my chest was assymmetrical and lopsided/hard with scar tissue. After consenting to a second round of surgery, the results were no better and I wish I had saved my money. When discussing the results and concerns, the doctor was dismissive and condescending to the point of being rude.

How long did you wait after the surgery before posting the comment? I had it done and it took 2 months before the swelling went down completely.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Jason. I'm sorry the procedures didn't go well for you, but your story is really helpful for others considering lipo. Do you have any plans for revision?

I may reconsider it in the future. Unfortunately, I cannot afford another round right now and do not have a doctor that I feel comfortable using