Working with the Best Pays Off When Things Don't Go As Planned - Wellesley, MA

I got implants in December 2012. Unfortunately...

I got implants in December 2012. Unfortunately things didn't go as planned, I got a capsule and I didn't love the size or shape. But, because I had chosen the best Plastic Surgeon around Boston, he was amazing at helping me be happy and get what I wanted. For many of you considering surgery, you will assume things will go well. BUT, its so important to know what happens if things don't go well. My capsule was nobody's fault, but i needed to get my implant out. I had never asked about that prior to the initial surgery. Luckilly, I had a phenominal doctor and care team who helped me every step of the way and made the whole process of getting to a place where things are looking and feeling great.

I just had revision surgery with new implants to treat the capsule and get me to the size I want to be. He also suggested a lift, which has made all the difference. Now, a few weeks after surgery I look in the mirror and know that I'm happy. The surgery was relatively simple and I was back to normal in just a couple of days. I was back to running 2 weeks after the procedure.

All of this is because Dr. LoVerme delivered the highest level of care. He is thoughtful, talented, spent a lot of time discussing options, and leads a highly professional team. The staff also compliment the experience, providing high quality care in a setting that is intimate, high-end, clean, inviting, and personable.

In the end, you will go to many doctor's office as you consider your procedure...but if you live in the Boston area you should only get your surgery from Dr. LoVerme.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. LoVerme is exactly what you want. He is highly credentialled, well entrenched in the clinical community, and knowledgable. However, he is also persoble, warm, has a great bedside manner, and spends time with you as a patient. His office, is professional and the entire team-- from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave keeps you feeling your best. Dr. LoVerme is who you want to ensure you get the best results, and to be there in case anything unforeseen goes wrong. Absolutely the best for those of you looking for a high-end experience.

Thank you for sharing the reality of what can happen after surgery. Your suggestion of making sure to research the risks of a breast surgery is good advice. As you mentioned, cosmetic surgery does not always go well. Glad you had a great PS who helped you achieve your goal. Congratulations!