My New Nose - Webster, TX

Unhappy with my nose for years and so glad I...

Unhappy with my nose for years and so glad I finally went for it!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I felt Dr. A was the best choice after meeting with several other surgeons. His approach and answering of all my questions made me feel like he was the right doctor. I am only a week out of my surgery and I am already very happy with the results. I will be sure to follow up with my final outcome once swelling subsides but I will absolutely use Dr. A again!

I had a small hump on the bridge of my nose and then my tip was very round and bulbous with no definition. I am an actress and it just bothered me. Turns out my tip had no definition because it had been fractured as a child (who knows when... I can think of many times as a child that I got hit with a ball or elbow etc..) The other amazing thing to me has been how great I can breath and smell now! I never knew it was restricted until now and it's so wonderful. Another reason I chose Dr. A is because he is a certified ENT so he knows the nose! : )

I'm happy for you that your results were what you'd hoped! What did you not like about your nose to begin with?