Very Happy! - Webster, TX

I had been interested in getting a rhinoplasty...

I had been interested in getting a rhinoplasty done for a few years. My nose was something that I had always been very self conscious about, and it was very hard for me to be at my best feeling like I did. After looking into several surgeons in my area, I finally decided on Dr. Athre. I felt very confident about my decision to get the procedure done after I had my consultation with him. Any qualm I had about the procedure, was gone by the time I left my consultation!

I am now 7 days post-op and though I am experiencing the normal swelling and am still healing, I am very happy with my results. I only wish I had done this sooner!

He's the best! I had mine two months ago and love love love the results!

Thanks for sharing. We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize your transformation!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Athre and his staff are absolutely wonderful! I was very pleased that during my consultation, Dr. Athre took the time to answer my questions in detail and explain everything to me. He made sure I understood and I really appreciated that; it made me feel more comfortable and educated about the procedure I wanted done. His office staff were very helpful and made it easy to plan things around my busy schedule. I'm very satisfied with my experience and my new nose!