Very Dissappointed - Webster, TX

Staff was somewhat friendly. The staff called a...

Staff was somewhat friendly. The staff called a few times to confirm my appointment prior to my actual appointment. I have insurance and was told my insurance would cover the visit. Several months after my appointment I got a message on my phone saying that I have an outstanding bill. I understand that there is sometimes mix ups with insurance. I called up there right away to pay my bill. I got a answering machine saying to leave a detailed message and we will return your call. I left a message just like the answering machine said to do. I called every day for a week and never received a call back. I left a message every time, yet no luck. Very unprofessional I will not recommend this business and can assure whoever reads this there are better doctors in the clear lake area.

I have never had any problems with any services in this Office, there has only been one occasion that I have had to wait a little longer than normal on the medical side of the office which is very understandable considering this is a specialty practice and I have had to wait 2-3 hours at other specialty offices. Dr.Joe seems to take the time needed per each patient concern and address each patient the way I feel he treated my visit. We are all people at the end of the day and we all have different needs, some might take up more of the doctors time and some less. That to me is what makes a good doctor. I have always had all of my issues addressed and questions answered while not feeling like I was rushed either. I Love this office, all of the providers and staff --- A+!! I think some people are just very inpatient by nature and forget they are at a Doctor not a fast food drive thru.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the mole removal community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the mole removal community.

I had a good experience with Dr. Joe and his staff. I thought they were really nice & I liked Dr. Joe even though he didn't spend much time with me but did take his time to explain all that I was asking. I did a thorough mole check and now I'm doing several treatments with his Aesthetitian Natalie who is a real sweetheart. I've been to several Aesthetitians but she is the best I've been too so far. I have another appt scheduled for more procedures such as Cool Scuplting & Tri-polar with her in Dr. Joes. office on the Cosmetic Side.