Love my Post-coolsculpting Body - Webster, TX

My inner thighs and lack of waist line always...

My inner thighs and lack of waist line always bothered me, but I was not ready to go through a surgery. When I heard abut CoolSculpting is offered at Clear Lake Dermatology. I met with Dr.Joe for a free consultation. I was so excited with his knowledge behind the technology.

I bought the coolsculpting for my flank areas. After two months of the initial treatment, I was so happy with the result. I bought few more treatments for my waist line and inner thighs. Now, I love my body.

I am happy with the service, technology, and the result.

How many total treatments did you get for $3200?
I have to request them to email or mail me the photos. What i notice the most is that i have to wear a belt for my pants and the skirt falls way below the belly button.
Any pictures?

Hi there, thanks for your review. How have you found the recovery period following your procedure?

Kirsty

I didn't have to take any pain relief medications.  I returned my normal routine to pick up my son from school, cook dinner and take a shower on the same day.  I did have a tingling sensation for a couple of weeks, then it went away.  For the second time treatment, I was so comfortable with the process and I didn't even notice any tingling.