Breast Augmentation Gone Wrong - Webster, TX

Several years ago, my wife had a breast...

Several years ago, my wife had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Rich. Afterward we thought everything was fine, but when the swelling went down, we noticed something poking out of the top of one of her breasts. My wife went back to Dr Rich for several follow up appointments, and Dr. Rich continued to tell her that we should wait until the next visit to see what happened. Dr. Rich continued to tell my wife that if it did not self correct, Dr. Rich would go back in and take care of it regardless of how much time went by. We specifically went back to reschedule the corrective surgery before the 6 months had passed, because that was the time limit for corrective actions in the contract that we had signed, but Dr. Rich asked us to give it until the next appointment before scheduling the appointment and that she would take care of everything if it did not correct itself. A couple of months later we went back for another follow up and asked to schedule the corrective surgery, and they gave us an estimate for approximately $4000 to have one breast corrected. She told us that this was because she had to pay the anesthesiologist again. This was almost as much as the original surgery had been.

Today, my wife went to her OB/GYN, who informed her that she has had several patients that have had similar problems with Dr. Rich. Because of this information, I decided to post this now. I hope that this review can help someone in the future. If you have had a surgery with Dr. Rich and it went badly, do not let her extend your corrective surgery past whatever date you have in your contract. It sounds like she does this a lot.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Something was poking out?