Boobs for Bonnie - Webster, TX

Waited 13 years for my breast aug! Wish I hadn't!...

Waited 13 years for my breast aug! Wish I hadn't! 43 years old, 5'5" and 135 pounds. Went with 533cc high profile silicone under the muscle. Sutures removed yesterday and healing nicely! Was initially dubious about going that large but after having my daughter and previously being a 34B to a 36D while nursing I really enjoyed being that size and missed it once I went back to my original size. Recovery has been easier than I anticipated and once I drop a bit more I truly think I will love being a 36DD!
League City Plastic Surgeon

The facility and staff were exceptional and totally professional.

Congratulations! We'd love to see some photos, even clothed, of your high profile implants. Glad the recovery has gone well for you so far. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Congrats you waited long enough
Thank you! Took that long to talk my husband into it! Guess my persistence finally paid off ;)
Good for you ..I was worried what my hubby would say about my surgery ..all he said was "go ahead and book it" the magic words!
Magic words indeed! Best words ever!
Really appreciated the update, keep them coming and happy days to you, I must wait awhile until the doctor agrees I'm ready to go thru all the surgeries I'm wanting. Best wishes, Karieaan
Thank you! What all are you wanting to have done? Sounds like you are having multiple procedures? I still cannot believe I finally had my breast aug. Completely overwhelmed with delight. Hope you can move forward soon on your procedures! Best wishes!
Breast, lips, body,
Post some pictures if you can:) And congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all went well.
Thank you MIMomBA! I need to find some before pics but will def post some pics here soonishly! Sooooo happy with them!