31 No Kids, Yet Still Desperatly Need Mommy Makeover - Webster, TX

I've been wanting ba for years because my boobs...

I've been wanting ba for years because my boobs have always looked soo deflated, they have looked deflated since I got them in the 7th grade. I like to call them pancake boobs. I'll be going from a small C to a mid D. Ive always been over weight my entire life and when I was 25 decided to do something about it. I was 215 at 5'8 and I went down to 185... stayed that way for a few years then decided to lose more weight. Started going to the gym and believe it or not I now a marathoner :) I still weigh a lot tho. Im still around 185. On my second weightloss journey I actually went down to 170 but didn't have nearly the amount of muscle I have now, but trust I could still stand to lose some weight. That's where the TT comes into play. I hold alllll my weight in my mid section and its saggy nasty fatty skin. If I lose more weight it will look the same. Ive been wanting the tt for at least the last 6 years but its soo expensive and I always think im gonna lose more weight. Which I have come to terms with that I am going to stay this weight. .... but I am sooo ok with it. I wear a size 10/12 I like how I look except for my boobs and tummy. I work out regularly and watch my diet 5 days out of 7. So after coming to terms with myself I decided to go for it. I set my date in early November for Feb 3rd. two weeks after my 3rd marathon :) Im soo excited and I can't wait to see what I look like with no belly and nice boobs! It will be a first in my life!!!

3 more days!!!

I am over the top excited about this surgery and cannot wait. Im not nervous about something bad happening like dying during surgery like some people... i just get a little worried that my expectations are too high or that my scar will be horrific or that my boobs will be too big and ill look fat. The whole point of this is to look thin!! I forgot to mention on my first post that I will also be getting lipo on my sides in the armpit area and lipo in my inner thighs aaaaand a crescent lift on my boobs. Lots of fixing I know :/ I just cant wait to finally be happy with my body and to be able to wear a freakin bikiniiiiiii!!!!!! People sometimes look at me funny when I say im a runner/ marathoner and run about 10 big races a year. They look at me funny bc of the extra layer of fat I have.... WELL NOT ANYMORE!!! LOL. Okay thats enough venting :)

just showing a before in a tight dress

today is the day

Its 630 am and im sitting in the ps office and my palms are sweaty lol....

on the flat side!!!

Okay ladies... yesterday sucked sooo bad. I cried a couple times, I was just emotional and merely getting up from the hospital bed into the wheel chair and again from wheel chair to car I was sooo nauseated. But couldnt vomit. My mother was talking care of me and let me just say SHES AWESOME! she made me veggie soup that I just didn't want to eat but had maybe a half of cup. Eating makes u recover faster! Anyway the insicion is what hurts but it's weird bc it feels like menstrual cramps not a cut. The doc ended up doing lots of lipo on my sides and lower back and my insicion was long. Wrapped almost all the way around except the small of my back. I trust my ps so im ok with that. He also did lots if lipo on my inner thighs and a tiny bit on outer. He said he was just gonna take out a couple table spoons to smooth it out. My breasts are more tender today than yesterday but thats the least of my worried bc I finally have boobs!!!! And I was able to get up last night and today, which I think is a good thing. Tomorrow I go back to see him and will def take pic's. Right now I cant see a thing because im all wrapped up.

3rd day post op

Im still in bed and sleeping most of the day but its getting better. I had my sis take this pic when I went to the ps today. Nurse is who saw me not the ps. She said every thing looked good. I did say something like that I was still fat and she said noo ur just swollen then she said either way this is waaay better than how u initially were... im exhausted good night ladies

4 day post op

Day 4... moving around a lot more now and I actually want to eat. Worst par6 is that im uncomfortable and how swollen I am. My entire body is swollen and so I dont think its fair to post more pics. I will when I bathe tomorrow!!! Can anyone please give me some words on encouragment. :/

day 6

My lower back is killing me like you would not believe!!! Maybe its bc I already had some lower back issues who knows. Im hoping I recover a lot faster. Still get super exhausted aftet getting up and moving but I am getting up like 5 or 6 times at least today. I really wish I could take these drains out. They hurt so much and I cant pull my garment up all the way bc of it, which makes me wonder how well my inner thigh lipo is gonna look.

9 days po

Feel so much better. Took these pics before my shower this morning. A shower I took alone might I add :) my boobs are starting to look better, not as long and droopy, like for the first un veiling. what do you guys think? Am I healing pretty well? I think the doctor did a really good job, even though I'm not as tight as some pics I've seen of others. I also have never had a true waist, always been straight up and down which I'm perfectly fine with.

9 day po

boobs day 8

16 days post op

I feel so awesome guys!!!! I took my dreaded drains out yesterday and the doc said im healing just great. He said by march im gonna be perfect and that it looks like ive already gone through all my swelling. So none of that 4 wk swelling for me.. hopefully :) ive never had an hour glass figure so I dont necessarily want that, I just want a flat tummy. Thr doc took 7 whole pounds of skin from my tummy and 5 pounds of lipo from inner thighs and sides/flanks/under armpit. My inscision is pretty extended but I dont mind. I still cant stand up completely straight even tho the doc said I should be able to. The last two weeks werr the most emotional weeks ever. I cried more than I really ever do but it was soo worth it. In two weeks I go to back for another check up and will let yall know whats going on

2 weeks

Just some photos

Hey Lady..Sooo worth it. The pain will be over soon and a distant memory. Each day ur results will look better and better. You'll be READY..for the summer ;)))
Drink lots of water...I know it sounds nuts, but it helps the swelling and gets the anesthesia out of your system. Stay on top,of your meds also, cause that helps you recover faster and REST REST REST. Now that you have your appetite, eat good protein and veggies. Protein helps the healing too. You are gonna feel better in about 3 days, you won't believe how much better. Hang in there, cause it's gonna get better, I PROMISE ;-)
I just balled crying to my mother. . I couldn't help it :( im just a wreck I guess. Thank you for the support, I hope these sad feelings go away soon
Those feelings will come and go...it's all part of the healing process just remember that! Some days will be better than others and you just have to be patient with yourself and your healing. Swelling varies from person to person so try to keep your head up and focus on the end result! You are going to look fabulous!!!
From what i've read being swollen is exactly what's supposed to be going on right now. Please don't feel self conscience to post pictures at this time, as it is all part of the journey. All part of the process and it will be amazing to see true "before & after" shots to see how from day to day your body changes. From the pics you have already posted, you can already see big changes happening. YOU LOOK GREAT and everyday is going to bring you closer to the new you! Stay positive, and thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you soo much. It really helps when someone tells you its going to be ok!
Sending you big hugs from India, I imagine this is so much scarier than we all realize until we are going thru it ourselves. Your courage is giving me the courage I need to go thru my own surgery. It's not about vanity so much as it is about feeling good about yourself and being happy with yourself and 96% of the stories end results I've read on here are positive. But it does take time to heal. So know that okay? It takes some time but it is going to be so worth it!!
Thank you! Thats why im on here telling my story, to help people get the courage. This is the hardest thing ive been through... some of you may be thinking in haven't gone through much if this is tough. But everything is relative.
Don't worry about what anyone thinks, blah blah blah, this is your journey. Everything you think and feel is valid. Remember, your journey, the rest of us are along for the ride and I for one am excited, curious, and GRATEFUL that you're taking us along. Be sad, scared, happy, excited, everything and anything you want to be. YOUR JOURNEY, YOUR FEELINGS. Thank you for sharing.
It's a battle worth fighting! Hang in there, girl, you are going to look FABULOUS!
Can you please tell me who your doctor is? So far with that one pic, things are looking good!!! Good luck and thanks for sharing:)
Dr. Tod adam at coastal plastic surgery
Hang in there! Rest and try to eat enough. So happy you made it to the flat side. Looking forward to more updates as you progress.
First three days are rough no doubt. I'm at day 8 PO, and things started feeling better around day 5. Hang in there ;-)
Oh thank Gaawwd! I had a lot of lipo too. I just wanna be able to get up and walk for more than 5 minutes and not be tired not to mention the whole getting up and sitting down ordeal!
Hope your first day was not too tough. Looking forward to your update.
Oh my gosh! Today! I bet you're feeling pretty tired and woozy right about now. When you feel up to it, please give us an update.
Can't wait till your first post op pics, please keep us posted!
You're gonna do great. Hugs and best wishes for a safe and speedy surgery.
Good luck today. Hope all goes well.
Whoohoo! Tomorrow is the big day, hope you are well and ready! Post an update when you can! Happy healing hun!
Congrats and GO FOR IT! Can't wait to see your transformation.
Thank you happysuzy. The pa office just called to confirm Monday at 630am...whew! Getting nervous but the good nervous!
Congratulations on your accomplishments!! That is so exciting that your transformation is almost here!! One of my very close friends had a body lift procedure and she looks amazing! Make sure to surround yourself with lots of positive people that will help cheer you on with your recovery because at times it can be challenging, but so worth the results!! I can't wait to hear about your experience!