highly recommend - Webster, TX

I have been living with a bad breast augmentation...

I have been living with a bad breast augmentation for 3yrs & tried 2 surgeries w/1st surgeon. After several consultations w/other surgeons because I could not ignore the pain & look of my breast any longer, I chose Dr. Moliver. He listened to me & what I wanted w/o his own agenda. He was realistic with what he could do & gave me several options. (Exchange from sub fascia to intramuscular & Lift) I was ready to deal with any amount of scarring to end the pain, but Dr. Moliver completed surgery with very little visible scarring.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

He & his staff were very attentive, answered all my questions, returned calls quickly & treated me with compassion & concern while acting professionally every step of the process. I never waited more than 15 minutes for an office visit and Dr. Moliver explained everything in extensive detail, answered questions, even talked small talk during the visits. I never felt as though he or his staff were rushing in any aspect of my experience. Price was reasonable and in fact lower than 2 of the 4 surgeons I consulted with before deciding.