highly recommend - Webster, TX

I have been living with a bad breast augmentation...

I have been living with a bad breast augmentation for 3yrs & tried 2 surgeries w/1st surgeon. After several consultations w/other surgeons because I could not ignore the pain & look of my breast any longer, I chose Dr. Moliver. He listened to me & what I wanted w/o his own agenda. He was realistic with what he could do & gave me several options. (Exchange from sub fascia to intramuscular & Lift) I was ready to deal with any amount of scarring to end the pain, but Dr. Moliver completed surgery with very little visible scarring.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

He & his staff were very attentive, answered all my questions, returned calls quickly & treated me with compassion & concern while acting professionally every step of the process. I never waited more than 15 minutes for an office visit and Dr. Moliver explained everything in extensive detail, answered questions, even talked small talk during the visits. I never felt as though he or his staff were rushing in any aspect of my experience. Price was reasonable and in fact lower than 2 of the 4 surgeons I consulted with before deciding.

The previous implants were a nightmare from the beginning. The fascia tore and caused pytosis (sagging)on the left by the 3rd month and the right implant became encapsulated and caused a contracture, both issues were within the first year of the breast augmentation. Both were very painful. The previous doctors solution was to stitch up the torn fascia. This worked but only for a few months before the problem recurred. One side was "high & tight" while the other was noticeably sagging. He did not offer a solution for the encapsulated contracture, he said that was "normal" for this type of augmentation. Just not a good experience.
=) I am going to Him I am so excited thanks for this review. I already knew he was a great dr but this makes even more exciting =)

Glad you had a good experience with this. We'd love to know more! What was wrong with the implants you had before?