First Visit - Weatherford, TX, Dr. Malouf

I have been getting Botox for the frown line...

I have been getting Botox for the frown line between my eyebrows. There really hasn't been a downside, though it seems like the Botox doesn't last as long on me as the Dysport did. The dysport (done elsewhere) was less consistent in that it would seem to have different affects on my eyebrows, I guess because of the migration. I really feel like my face looks happier, and I do notice that when it wears off a bit, my forehead may crinkle up (like it has since I was a kid) but the frowny line is virtually gone and I think my face has gotten adapted to not furrowing my eyebrows when I concentrate. So I guess being consistent is important, at least for the first 3-4 procedures, so have lasting reduction of the line or lines.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.

Dr. Peter Malouf

My experience was with Kelly, and since I did follow her to the newer practice, I obviously trust her. The four stars for wait time was because they were a bit behind, as it was busy but the wait was not horribly long. I actually followed my P.A. Kelly, who had moved from another practice to Dr. Malouf's. The Weatherford location is very nice and seems to have a steady business. The office staff were very friendly. Overall, this practice seems to offer more aesthetic/cosmetic options than my previous Dr. did. Since I went to have Kelly do my Botox, my experience was with her, not Dr. Malouf, however she spoke very highly of him.