60 Yr Old Tired of Looking Tired - Weatherford, TX

I am turning 60 years old in 2 weeks and decided...

I am turning 60 years old in 2 weeks and decided it was time to do something for myself. I am frequently being told I look tired when in fact I'm not tired. I feel much younger than I look in the mirror. My husband and I have a cruise planned for my birthday so now was a perfect time to do something to help me look more refreshed. I had botox injected for the deep line I have between my eye brows 1 week ago, I can already see the difference. I have another appointment tomorrow to have filler (Voluma) done for my cheeks.
Dallas Dermatologist

I have actually been to Dr. Malouf's office in Fort Worth as well as Weatherford. Tomorrow my appointment is in the Dallas office. My wait time was less than 15 minutes. Whichever office I have gone to the staff is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone has always taken the time to answer any questions I have. Dr. Malouf is highly recommended for being very skilled in all the procedures he performs. He is also very professional and friendly. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Malouf. I would not go anywhere else and would (and have) recommended Dr. Malouf and his staff. I am very excited about my upcoming procedure and will update my review with results!