Wearing a Girdle After a Tummy Tuck/lipo and Breast Lift/augmentation

After the tummy tuck, the first 3 days were...

After the tummy tuck, the first 3 days were painful, the worst day was the third but it was more from laying down and having a sore back. I had idea that lipo was so painful, the tummy tuck itself has never really hurt. The ONLY con to my surgery was being far away from my family, I live in USA.

I did because I am an aerobics instructor, I exercise a lot and eat very healthy but my skin was stretched and there was nothing I could do. I am SOOO glad I had all the procedures done and would do them again in a heart beat! After 20 days of the tummy tuck and 4 days of the breast lift I feel great!

I had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction 20 days ago. I also had a Breast lift with Augmentation 4 days ago. How long should I wear the girdle? What difference does it make?

Dr. Jose Katimi

I came to Bolivia beacue one of my close friedns is from here and based on her recommendation, I decided to have surgery here because it was MUCH more affordable in Bolivia, i spent a total of $4,200 for a tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and augmentation. In USA it would have cost MUCH more and I couldn't afford it. I tried for years with exercise and clean diet and my stomach went no where... this was the only way to get rid of what was left and going to Bolivia made it possible for me to do it.