6 Treatments and NOTHING - Wayzata, MN

I see some people got positive results-So, I don't...

I see some people got positive results-So, I don't know if it is based on the technician or individual being treated. But, the place I had it done didn't use the same tech each time & I wonder if it takes someone skilled to get results because I got ZERO tightening or positive results out of 6 treatments.

6 Treatments and NOTHING

I forgot to mention the area I had done-It was the lower face & neck and I have no photos because they never emailed me the before and after's (my guess is because there was no change) like they said they would.

The initial woman who started my treatments was great-After 2-she was no longer there & I had miscellaneous 20 something's do the next 4.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for. Did you go back to speak with your provider and question the lack of results?
Hi Kirsty-I didn't "go back"-Yes, I emailed them & stated I saw no results (and if possible-looked like it advanced the aging)-To which they said-impossible. To that I say-Okay, maybe I'm just looking at the area more critically expecting to see some improvement. I had also asked for my before & after pics (in that same email)-& they never sent them.
Do you still believe it "advanced the aging"? If so, what negative changes did you see? This is my biggest fear. For the price in my area I am willing to give it a try. I could live w/no results, but I am so fearful of causing damage.