So Happy! Finally - Wayne, NJ

Could not be happier with my results after...

Could not be happier with my results after undergoing a revision rhinoplasty! I had a nose job about 7-8 years ago that looked so operated on- fake looking! I am only 12 days out and my nose is so natural looking and mind you still swollen. It looks great!

Revision

Well here we are 18 months later and I just went in for a revision under local just to shave down a bump. It was the most horrific experience ever. A lit of tugging and pulling and you still kinda feel it. To get the nose numb was also so painful. I'm on day 2 with bandages going in in another 2 days to take them off... I'm sure I will be very swollen. Not happy that this even occurred but after 2 rhinoplasty I should have a bump at all! I will post results soon

Wait Time is Not Even Funny!

Dr Kassirs wait time is so out of control. I like him as a doctor overall but be prepared to not go in until at least an hour after your actual appt. I actually thought I was on candid camera one time because he was in the office chatting away and I heard his whole conversation as I was in the waiting room.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr kassir is so knowledgable and such a pleasant guy to speak and deal with. He made myself and my husband ( who is against plastic surgery) so comfortable. Even as I was in recovery he sat with my husband and just chatted about random things. Just a great guy overall! Very artistic and it shows in his work. Very happy with my results- would recommend him to all without hesitation.