Dr.Kassir Changed My Life - Wayne, NJ

By the time I was 6 years old, I had broken my...

By the time I was 6 years old, I had broken my nose 3 times. Even after surgery, I was told that I needed to get another procedure at 18 because my bones and cartilage were still broken and would grow crooked. And boy did they! My nose was extremely twisted and disfigured and I was the constant source of teasing and harassment by people who thought I was born that way-aka ugly! And to top it all off, I had a deviated septum so I could only breathe through one nostril.

Even after a septoplasty at age 19, my breathing had barely improved and my appearance was the same. I was determined to find the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the tri-state area. I found Dr.Kassir online and after meeting and talking with him, I was sure he was the doctor for me.

Now, I am 3 weeks post-op and honestly my nose is beautiful. It looks like I've never broken it and I feel like I'm breathing for the first time. Dr.Kassir is truly a caring doctor and an expert in rhinoplasty surgery. I went to a few doctors before him that said they wouldn't even touch a nose as damaged as mine but Dr.Kassir not only fixed it but made it beautiful. I highly recommend him!
Parsippany Plastic Surgeon