AMAZING!!! Your Search Ends Here! - Wayne, NJ

The last doctor left me with bruises, swelling and...

The last doctor left me with bruises, swelling and marks to the point that I didn't think I might recover. Her injections were really painful as well. With Dr. Kassir, I had no pain and very little evidence of the shots. I did wait an hour before I was seen, but I didn't have a problem with that. It's my face after all and if I have to wait a bit, that's better than getting seen right away by a doctor that won't do a good job!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I just saw Dr. Kassir because the last doctor did not do a good job with fillers. I paid a butt load of money and saw minimal changes and even one side was worse! I did my research online and was impressed with Dr. Kassir's track record, tv appearances, and testimonials. The staff is warm and welcoming and Dr. Kassir did a PHEMONENAL job. He is an artist! His plan for me and injection method showed his amazing skill and his bedside manner attentive and friendly.